Useless Thread MDCCCLXIX: Elvis Presley Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
is this one of those "there are bad people on both sides" bullshit

i've said repeatedly i disavow any of mr forrester's beliefs but damn he has said some funny shit
I won't deny that I find Mr. Forrester's rallies to be entertaining at times but I will not defend him because what he says and does is also very dangerous for this country. It's quite different from being a 45 year old man acting like a child at a baseball game & making sure you catch milestone HR balls. Again, I am not saying you should be a fan of Hample.....I'm just saying some of the hate for him goes over the top. Now, to lighten the mood a bit.........

:laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
At the risk of triggering yinz......here is the clip of Zack Hample catching last night's HR in Miami.

You'll notice he did not try to steal it from a kid which has been the main gripe about him over the years. And you'll also notice that out of all the fans in that section of the park, NONE of them made any attempt to try & catch it. Zack simply anticipated where the ball would end up, ran to that spot & got himself the ball. Yeah, sometimes he acts douchy, but he has also shown a lot of kindness to people in his travels as well. :nod:

I know you’re @PanthersPens62 and by default you’re like…overly nice to everyone. :laugh: But seriously, f*** Zack Hample.

He’s a pathetic, attention whoring, hoarder, with more money than sense. A seemingly true IRL example of “UnLiMiTeD FuNdZ”…he is to homer baseballs what Mr. Price wishes he could be to plushies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Home runs are cool and rare, yet this geek wants to commodify them and make a business out of it, which just makes the home runs less cool.

Example: A home run gaining notoriety because some douchy fan that tries too hard caught the ball.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Home runs are cool and rare, yet this geek wants to commodify them and make a business out of it, which just makes the home runs less cool.

Example: People not talking about whatever home run some guy hit, but are instead talking about the douchy fan that tries too hard to catch the home run.

Or about how much said jerkoff is auctioning/selling said balls for immediately afterwards….

Greasy schmucks.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Now now, Hample can't help that the baseballs are having a corrupting effect on him, effectively turning him into Gollum.

Now I dunno Jack Shit about LOTR nor am a fan of any of it but, hey! At least Gollum had bling, amirite??

This loser just chases f***in’ balls around. Like how certain dogs do…. :eyeroll:

Source: my old Golden Retriever still loved to chase/jump and catch her tennis ball even at the elderly age of 13 IRL years.

I wonder what homer ball is Hample’s “Precious”

You just know that this guy has one…..

Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230730_141306827.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008

Aaron Rodgers heel promo

"It made me feel bad that someone who has accomplished a lot in the league is that insecure that they have to take another man down to set themselves up for some easy fall if it doesn't go well for that team this year," Rodgers told NFL+ in a sit-down interview after practice. "I think it was way out of line, inappropriate, and I think he needs to keep my coaches' names out of his mouth."

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Defund the HOA," said the moron who knowingly joined the HOA when he bought his house, and has, since then, been one of the homeowners funding it.

And now he's going to annoy his immediate neighbors, who have done nothing wrong, because he's a dumbshit asshole

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad