Useless Thread MDCCCLXIX: Elvis Presley Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Guess the Windows news app isn't so bad after all

1690664819000.png

Sep 19, 2008
That nerd has like spray charts and analytics telling him where balls are most likely to land, so he just goes to the statistically most likely place and then muscles over any kids and other people trying to get the ball. If you don't believe me watch. The Rockies banned him and told him to go back to his seat because he kept going from section to section running around the aisles trying to get a ball :laugh: what a bitch

Sep 19, 2008
Your idolozation of No-"vax" is disturbing as well as Snake Mike Greenberg but this simping of Hample takes the cake and may be the worst yet. Hample is a spoiled, rich brat who uses baseball as an excuse to bully and harass other fans and staff that don't comply with his social media requests. He's a human man child who has a serious ego issue and should seek therapy. He is not somebody to be revered or idolized, he's a "jagoff".

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
That nerd has like spray charts and analytics telling him where balls are most likely to land, so he just goes to the statistically most likely place and then muscles over any kids and other people trying to get the ball. If you don't believe me watch. The Rockies banned him and told him to go back to his seat because he kept going from section to section running around the aisles trying to get a ball :laugh: what a bitch

He does the tongue thing even better then your beloved Mr. Tongue-Out! :laugh: I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in that he likely did not know who The Mullins Guy was. Again, yes I agree he is a douche, but some of this vitriol directed at him is so over the top.

Sep 19, 2008
He does the tongue thing even better then your beloved Mr. Tongue-Out! :laugh: I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in that he likely did not know who The Mullins Guy was. Again, yes I agree he is a douche, but some of this vitriol directed at him is so over the top.
And he didn't know when he snuck into the military base to get baseballs too. Sure.

You are stabbing Marlins Man in the back with this. Marlins Man and Hample are sworn enemies. Why would you take Hample's side.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And he didn't know when he snuck into the military base to get baseballs too. Sure.

You are stabbing Marlins Man in the back with this. Marlins Man and Hample are sworn enemies. Why would you take Hample's side.
:biglaugh: Have you forgotten that I can't stand Marlins Man? Just watched Zack's latest You Tube from Camden yards where he gave TWO baseballs from batting practice to kids. Anyways, speaking of slimeballs.....watching the Forrester Rally rn. :naughty:

Sep 19, 2008
Hample actively finds criticism of what he does and instead of confronting it simply blocks them. I have never spoken or tweeted at him before and I've been blocked.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hample actively finds criticism of what he does and instead of confronting it simply blocks them. I have never spoken or tweeted at him before and I've been blocked.
Again, I agree 100% that he is a douche. I just don't agree with some of the over the top vitriol directed at him. And with that I am signing off for the evening so I can devote 100% attention to the rally.

Sep 19, 2008
Again, I agree 100% that he is a douche. I just don't agree with some of the over the top vitriol directed at him. And with that I am signing off for the evening so I can devote 100% attention to the rally.
the rally is a waste of your time

Sep 19, 2008
"I agree he is a douchebag and jagoff."

"But that said I still like him."

Okay, and you won't say the same about Mr. Forrester who mocks disabled people and is very "outspoken".

Sep 19, 2008
is this one of those "there are bad people on both sides" bullshit

i've said repeatedly i disavow any of mr forrester's beliefs but damn he has said some funny shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad