Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How many super bowls or winning seasons has Mr orlovsky had

What qualifies him to be a NFL pundit

What about all the pundits that never played in the NFL?

It's easy to point to his shitty playing career as an argument against his football knowledge, but not really, since playing and analyzing are two different things.

I can respect Safety Dan more than a loser nepotism-hire like Chris Simms.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Let's see Mel Kiper Jr. push a blocking sled 10 yards or run a sub-5 40.

football-simpsons.gif

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Summer blows if you're a parent.

If you're not it still kind of sucks imo.
It sucks both ways. Parents want kids to go back to school. It's too hot, and there just is nothing to really look forward to in July except that people look forward to August since kids are going back to school that month and that 5 minute football games start to come back in action.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Sep 19, 2008
These f***ing twitch ads get worse and worse

I don't care about cable internet

"GET FRONTIER FIBER INTERNET"

THEY DON'T HAVE THAT ISP HERE IDIOT

TheGreenTBer

Angry HFBoards Drama Queen since 2005
Apr 30, 2021
It sucks both ways. Parents want kids to go back to school. It's too hot, and there just is nothing to really look forward to in July except that people look forward to August since kids are going back to school that month and that 5 minute football games start to come back in action.
That about sums it up.

Sep 19, 2008
Firefox constipated as f*** this morning.

Run faster please.

Also this football player was caught going 114 in a 45 at 1 pm here. Why would you go that fast.

Me when I drive that stretch of road: 50 mph...at most.

Sep 19, 2008
Sometimes I be chilling in the left lane driving with everyone else and then some car out of nowhere you can see barrelling through at like 80 or 90 and that's when I turn right and let him pass

I still remember my first time driving 4 hours south for college lol, i would just hoard the left lane and then you'd see like 5 cars behind me and they wouldn't even beep but they were not pleased

over time you learn to move to the f***ing right and cruise control

Sep 19, 2008
I used to go from 0-60 in like 2 seconds the second a light turned green as it was "assumed" no one would be stupid enough to cross the intersection on a red light, but remember that guy or girl (didn't see gender) who f***ing crossed into the intersection while I had a green light who got pulled over the second after he did that. Like stopped right in the middle of the street at 10 pm lol.

These are stories from people who leave the house or have a car @PanthersPens62

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I used to go from 0-60 in like 2 seconds the second a light turned green as it was "assumed" no one would be stupid enough to cross the intersection on a red light, but remember that guy or girl (didn't see gender) who f***ing crossed into the intersection while I had a green light who got pulled over the second after he did that. Like stopped right in the middle of the street at 10 pm lol.

These are stories from people who leave the house or have a car @PanthersPens62
Left lane is not for people to "cruise" in. :rolleyes: Used to piss me off to no end when all the old grannies & Grampies would do that.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
"Defund the HOA," said the moron who knowingly joined the HOA when he bought his house, and has, since then, been one of the homeowners funding it.

And now he's going to annoy his immediate neighbors, who have done nothing wrong, because he's a dumbshit asshole
Honestly the amount of whackjob repubs out here who live in covenant controlled communities is astounding

For all their talk of freedom they sure to love to pack in like sardeens with a bunch of rules. We hated our HOA so much we sold the place as soon as we wouldn't get hit with a tax penalty for profits (24m).

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
Jake Paul continues his boxing career this weekend against MMA icon Nate Diaz as ‘The Problem Child’ looks to bounce back after February’s defeat to Tommy Fury.

Don’t miss this highly anticipated grudge match, live on DAZN Pay-Per-View.
BUY THE PPV FOR $59.99

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm sure some HOA's have awful people that make it a nightmare to deal with.

However, it's not a stretch to assume that some of these anti-HOA people are the awful neighbors that everyone hates.

There's a huge difference between the HOA harassing you for your grass length or mailbox color and the HOA denying your request to build a pool in your backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad