Useless Thread MDCCCLXIX: Elvis Presley Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Marlins -135 Today
I don't care if Eury or Sandy Koufax is pitching tonight.......Stop. Betting. On. The. Marlins.

Besides, you don't want to be disloyal to your good friend Kirk Herbstreit. :laugh:

And those clods are trying to sell us on the fact that Jazz had a "cramp". Newsflash, "cramps" go away once you replenish your body. Coming back the next day & saying you are holding him out as a "precautionary measure" just makes everyone involved look ridiculous. Face it, he is the modern day version of Troy Tulowitski with less talent. :cry:

Sep 19, 2008
Philipians 4:13

Philippians 4:13 is one of the most well-known New Testament verses, but it's also notoriously misused. After telling his audience that he's experienced both poverty and affluence, the Apostle Paul writes these well-known words: “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.”

Sep 19, 2008
Austin 3:16
1691411445521.png

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Gee, why am I not surprised that Evening Joe was not a fan? :rolleyes: And why did you pull your post about the England/Nigeria game? I was about to give it a :heart: :dunno:

Meanwhile, everyone please join me in wishing the great Sid "The Kid" Crosby a happy 36th birthday! :party: He wears #87 because he was born on 8/7. :nod:
OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL f***ING OLD

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad