Useless Thread MDCCCLXIX: Elvis Presley Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
enemies swarming our flag trying to take it

just sit here in a house with other teammates healing them and watching baseball

Sep 19, 2008
Tailgate crew

1691267555005.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm making 240 fuel per minute and my gas generators consume 204 fuel per minute, yet the generators keep cutting out.

Not sure if I'm annoyed or amused that Satisfactory has me reading a player-made manual on fluid dynamics.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Buffer Head Lift is proportional to
the amount of fluid inside them:
a half full industrial Buffer generates
6 m of Head Lift and a small Buffer
generates 4 m Head Lift"

UrLr.gif

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Just as I thought.......your good friend Glass Chisolm Jr. is hurt yet again. :shakehead Can't even slide into 2nd base without injuring a hammy. :help: Nats trying to help us by beating the Fighting Kirk's again.

Sep 19, 2008

The group New Jeans, which has been in the spotlight due to the plagiarism controversy of "Infinite Challenge" every time they release a new song, has finally spoken out.

On the 2nd, a video titled "N Charms of New Jeans at NPOP" was posted on the Naver Now NPOP channel.

In the video, the members of NewJeans who entered STAY N had time to learn to dance together while answering questions related to NewJeans that fans asked through knowledge.

The question that followed was, 'What is the relationship between Infinite Challenge and NewJeans?'It was an article.

The author asked, "At first I thought it was a coincidence, but maybe we share the same worldview?" I asked.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Jesus Hashbrown Christ!!! :amazed:

The friggin’ metal retractable thing on my pen just randomly flew off when I went to retract my pen (due to the spring I guess) a minute ago and f***ing missed my $500+ German bubbler by like half an inch… :scared:

The little metallic son of a whore torpedoed off a corner of my PC monitor and hit the floor at my feet. :amazed:

Reminded me of this kind of….

19dE3dAPv2ilrWqJPwa_RsRv7YU=.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
They didnt score a goal.....again.......but everyone keeps saying how great they played. Reason #4578 why I continue to hate soccer. Thank goodness I don't have to watch anymore World Cup. Bring on pre-season NFL!! :yo:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And again lets remind everyone how the so-called "beautiful game" ends in a glorified NHL shootout. Imagine if the Meth Cats didn't win that marathon 3OT game but instead lost in a shootout because they always lose in shootouts. :shakehead

Meanwhile, Mr. Forrester is going to have a field day with Rapinoe laughing after she missed the PK. :laugh:

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
And again lets remind everyone how the so-called "beautiful game" ends in a glorified NHL shootout. Imagine if the Meth Cats didn't win that marathon 3OT game but instead lost in a shootout because they always lose in shootouts. :shakehead

Meanwhile, Mr. Forrester is going to have a field day with Rapinoe laughing after she missed the PK. :laugh:
You can't f***ing play 200 or 250 minutes on the pitch, if they didn't want a shootout they should have won in regulation or Extra Time

what about this do you not understand

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
You can't f***ing play 200 or 250 minutes on the pitch, if they didn't want a shootout they should have won in regulation or Extra Time

what about this do you not understand
Understanding it & liking it are 2 very different things. And tell me why hockey players can play 3OT marathon games when hockey is way more physical than soccer ball is? Anyways, it doesn't matter, I can go back to not watching soccer until the Olympics & I can hope this Vladko character gets Dimare'd. :laugh:

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021
I don't normally care about women's soccer but I don't like the USWNT so screw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad