Useless Thread MDCCCLXIX: Elvis Presley Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I give Mr. Price flack about a lot of things, but for the most part he has impeccable taste in music. :yo:

Browsed at website X earlier and the glee at Rapinoe's failure was astounding. :shakehead Many even accusing her of intentionally throwing the match. :help:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I give Mr. Price flack about a lot of things, but for the most part he has impeccable taste in music. :yo:

Browsed at website X earlier and the glee at Rapinoe's failure was astounding. :shakehead Many even accusing her of intentionally throwing the match. :help:
He posts a bunch of stupid Korean shit all the time, not sure if this entirely checks out lol

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Happy 88th Birthday to the iconic Coach Corso! :party: Now for some old school Bubba Sparx!! :handclap:

He posts a bunch of stupid Korean shit all the time, not sure if this entirely checks out lol
Yeah, I debated the merits of my declaration but I decided to give him a pass for all that shit since its his culture & based it solely on the rest of the music he posts which matches closely to my tastes.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Happy 88th Birthday to the iconic Coach Corso! :party: Now for some old school Bubba Sparx!! :handclap:

Yeah, I debated the merits of my declaration but I decided to give him a pass for all that shit since its his culture & based it solely on the rest of the music he posts which matches closely to my tastes.

I'm pretty sure he's not of Korean descent. He said he doesn't speak the language. I think his family is of Chinese ancestry?

Sep 19, 2008
i can now watch like 40 korean channels live now

including JTBC (not the database one), SBS, Mnet, and SPOTV / SPOTV 2 !

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
i can now watch like 40 korean channels live now

including JTBC (not the database one), SBS, Mnet, and SPOTV / SPOTV 2 !
Did you teach yourself Korean by watching a shit load of TV?

I have to give you at least some credit if that's the case tbh

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
LOL CITY

no i watch korean twitch every day and i don't know a single word

it's just odd I can watch so much now
It's a hard language to learn, the only exception is that their writing system is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad