Useless Thread MDCCCLXIV - ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ¿ ? ? ! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ¿ ? ? ¿ ? ! ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
mfw I'm not playing bf4:

giphy.gif

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
31-16
11 sraw kills, 3 chopper destroys

Disappointed at how shit I was aiming at times, lost 6-7 winnable firefights

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Top 5 most helpful reviews, all shorter than a Tweet, 2 people with less than 20 hours of gameplay

Steam reviews aren't worth a shit

reviews3.png

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
“Cookout” eh?? :huh: That mess looks more like “Look Out” because that is what Mr. Price will be yelling as he frantically races to the toilet in a few hours. :help:

Not only does that burger have way too much lettuce, but that is one greasy-ass looking corndog. And is that some kinda hipster tater tot nonsense with…peas and rice??? :huh:

:biglaugh: at your pathetic attempt to try and look healthy there. Did you get a large Diet Coke to go with it too?? :sarcasm:

Why would we eat snow??? And moose meat is actually quite tasty, f*** you very much.

Furthermore….

- We Canadians know enough to go grocery shopping before we run out of things. “It’s just common sense, eh???…” :teach: ;)

- Unlike your tubby American ass, we know enough to say “no thank you, I’m full!!”

- Unlike Americans , we don’t need to deep fry everything in order to think it tastes good. Or cover it in 2 bags of sugar either.

- We don’t deep fry butter-on-sticks or need to mainline a litre of Ranch dressing as a nation once a week.

- Nor do our poor eat squirrels, possums, or the pigeon they might have ran over in the PM after driving back from work.

- Our Asians don’t eat/serve dogmeat. :help:
10/10!!!! :yo:

Ben Grimm

Generals gathered in their masses
Dec 10, 2007
Lower E. Side
distrokid.com
Everyone's concerned about AI, but if you know computers it's impossible, plus we could just pull the plug, destroy power sources, and you need a human body to do some things. Also, some scientists think we're past the point of no return in climate change anyways.

Hollywood is inaccurate and not woke: Movies and TV shows set in the 60s and 70s are unrealistic. I was around adults and the amount of drinking and smoking is greatly exaggerated. Also, gay characters in all eras of fiction usually act differently which is the opposite of my life experience.

Sep 19, 2008
2-LEG PARLAY
Washington Nationals +1.5 | Run Line, Cleveland Guardians +1.5 | Run Line
WASHINGTON NATIONALS +1.5
MLB Run Line
NATIONALS
ASTROS

FINAL
06/15
CLEVELAND GUARDIANS +1.5
MLB Run Line
GUARDIANS