Useless Thread MDCCCLXIV - ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ¿ ? ? ! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ¿ ? ? ¿ ? ! ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
people online whining about how they didn't know the stanley cup was on

oh i'm sorry do you not follow hockey or something?

"WHY DIDN'T THEY PROMOTE IT"

THEY DID

HAVE YOU BEEN ASLEEP THE WHOLE PLAYOFF

Sep 19, 2008
received a free ticket to tomorrow's game so WILL be seeing the Marlins this weekend. And to those complaining...it is NOT in 418...

Is Jazz playing this season. Haven't heard much about him.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
received a free ticket to tomorrow's game so WILL be seeing the Marlins this weekend. And to those complaining...it is NOT in 418...

Is Jazz playing this season. Haven't heard much about him.

You just answered your own question with the link you posted. :shakehead Until he got hurt his play was "meh" at best.

Funny how when a free ticket is involved, all of a sudden the transportation inconvenience becomes irrelevant. :rolleyes: And again, to clarify, I do not complain that you have a perch in 418. I complain that when the stadium is more than 1/2 empty they are so rigid in not allowing you to move.

Sep 19, 2008
You just answered your own question with the link you posted. :shakehead Until he got hurt his play was "meh" at best.

Funny how when a free ticket is involved, all of a sudden the transportation inconvenience becomes irrelevant. :rolleyes: And again, to clarify, I do not complain that you have a perch in 418. I complain that when the stadium is more than 1/2 empty they are so rigid in not allowing you to move.
It's also Saturday too.

Games at 4 so that 2 hour bitch fest home shouldn't be as bad when the game ends round 6 30

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
don't care

also any reddit coming back after 48 hours :laugh:

what's the point :laugh:

/r/nba is still down even though the Nuggets Fever won their first title lol
majority of reddit is not back

CEO is a complete dingus. Guy is doubling down on his bullshit. It's going to be digg 2.0 soon enough

Sep 19, 2008
majority of reddit is not back

CEO is a complete dingus. Guy is doubling down on his bullshit. It's going to be digg 2.0 soon enough
if the shutdown continues throughout next week reddit is just going to kick the mods out and re-open the subs by force

another reason why i keep telling you and Sega that reddit is dumb and a waste of your time

Sep 19, 2008
/r/nfl "we are shutting down indefinitely, after consultation."

YOU CONSULTED AMONG YOURSELVES TO KEEP THE REDDIT CLOSED

YOU DIDN'T ASK ANYONE WHO WASN'T A MOD

the hf mods here look sane by comparison

Elvis P

Kreid and Joy
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
They got a name for the winners in the world, I want a name when I lose, they call AL the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues

Sep 19, 2008
I don't understand why you care.

Thank you, unemployed adult, for telling me how to spend my free time.
Let me put it this way for you I'm still f***ing here but u/ixcuincle can't post anymore in r/nfl because of some bullshit, does that make it clear to you how f***ing shitty that site is

Nfl is having a ban hammer day today

"well well well look who decided to open up"

Perm ban

Sep 19, 2008
"HF servers are shitty they're run by hamsters."

Meme and joke fodder in Simpsons thread and UT

"Well well well guess who ended their futile 5 day blackout amirite"

Indefinite ban

I'm going to have some ice cream cones and cool down. f*** reddit.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad