Useless Thread MDCCCLXIV - ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ¿ ? ? ! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ¿ ? ? ¿ ? ! ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I can count on one hand the number of times I've dined at Cookout. It isn't terrible but the prices and quality didn't jive. I understand why it's popular though.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230615_222436441.jpg

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
@MetalheadPenguinsFan Its all yours.........give me your best! :laugh: :help:

“Cookout” eh?? :huh: That mess looks more like “Look Out” because that is what Mr. Price will be yelling as he frantically races to the toilet in a few hours. :help:

Not only does that burger have way too much lettuce, but that is one greasy-ass looking corndog. And is that some kinda hipster tater tot nonsense with…peas and rice??? :huh:

:biglaugh: at your pathetic attempt to try and look healthy there. Did you get a large Diet Coke to go with it too?? :sarcasm:

He's Canadian they eat snow up there and moose

They know nothing about food

Why would we eat snow??? And moose meat is actually quite tasty, f*** you very much.

Furthermore….

- We Canadians know enough to go grocery shopping before we run out of things. “It’s just common sense, eh???…” :teach: ;)

- Unlike your tubby American ass, we know enough to say “no thank you, I’m full!!”

- Unlike Americans , we don’t need to deep fry everything in order to think it tastes good. Or cover it in 2 bags of sugar either.

- We don’t deep fry butter-on-sticks or need to mainline a litre of Ranch dressing as a nation once a week.

- Nor do our poor eat squirrels, possums, or the pigeon they might have ran over in the PM after driving back from work.

- Our Asians don’t eat/serve dogmeat. :help:

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Want to buy Spiderman, but $40 for a 5 year old game pisses me off.

I don't give a shit that it's a remaster, the game originally came out in 2018.

This "re-release" is because it was originally an exclusive, which also pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad