GDT: UFC 294: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
That was trash. They didn't even give Johnny recovery time before ending the fight? At the very least give him his time to recover then assess whether he's fit to continue.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
That was trash. They didn't even give Johnny recovery time before ending the fight? At the very least give him his time to recover then assess whether he's fit to continue.
Yah, that was quick. I thought we were going to have a bad situation until Dana got in there. Let's be honest, I'm not sure Johnny knows where he's at most of the time.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Yah, that was quick. I thought we were going to have a bad situation until Dana got in there. Let's be honest, I'm not sure Johnny knows where he's at most of the time.
100% Johnny Walker couldn't answer 3/4 of the questions asked in English at any given time (or Portuguese for that matter). Awful job there.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
I’ve wanted to see this fight for a while, it’s a shame they didn’t both have a full camp. Should be good nonetheless

Reactions: Taytro

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Far from an Usman fan... but I have always respected him inside and outside of the cage. My respect grew even more today. I will still continue to root against him :laugh:

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Chimaev did enough holding to win the fight but really didn't like his lack of urgency or damage that he did. If I score it I give Usman round 2 and 3 but I do not see the judges doing that.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Why should Chimaev get a title shot at middleweight for beating a welterweight who stepped in on short notice? I’d like to see him fight a real middleweight contender still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad