GDT: UFC 292: Sterling vs. O'Malley/PFL 8

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
This card hasn't necessarily been bad, but every fight since the Weidman one has went pretty much as expected. I'm expecting Aljo to make pretty quick work of O'Malley or at least make it look easy, so we'll see.

On a positive note, I'm a big Gadelha fan and she looked great hanging out in the crowd
Also a huge Gadelha MMA fan... Until she lost to Nina... Now I'm just Gadelha fan.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They both beat Yan by thin margins to the point where it was debatable- I think the judges got the cards right in both fights tho imo

Reactions: pistolpete11

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
They both beat Yan by thin margins to the point where it was debatable- I think the judges got the cards right in both fights tho imo

I recall giving it to Aljo, but I thought Yan beat O'malley. Most did at the time. Haven't re-watched that fight though.

Reactions: CDJ

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
This card hasn't necessarily been bad, but every fight since the Weidman one has went pretty much as expected. I'm expecting Aljo to make pretty quick work of O'Malley or at least make it look easy, so we'll see.

On a positive note, I'm a big Gadelha fan and she looked great hanging out in the crowd
It hasn't been bad, but it got off to a late start because of the fouls in the Weidman fight and every fight on the main card has gone the distance so far.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Nearly impossible round to score.

Aljo came out with pressure like I expected and then just let O'Malley take the center until the final 30 seconds.

Reactions: Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad