Ufc 200

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I was impressed by the job of Dana White.

With McGregor who put the fire in this organisation, White turned the thing around and gattered an impressive fight card list. 3 titles ... DC vs Jones (huge) ... Aldo vs Diaz, Tate vs Nunes and Cain vs Brown (huge) ... that is an amazing card.

He did a great job i felt. Hats down.

Who feels that Cain will reconquer the belt ?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I was impressed by the job of Dana White.

With McGregor who put the fire in this organisation, White turned the thing around and gattered an impressive fight card list. 3 titles ... DC vs Jones (huge) ... Aldo vs Diaz, Tate vs Nunes and Cain vs Brown (huge) ... that is an amazing card.

He did a great job i felt. Hats down.

Who feels that Cain will reconquer the belt ?

I'm looking forward to the card, especially the top two fights and Cain/Browne.

I have no idea what to expect from Cain going forward. He hasn't won a fight since 2013.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Oh and for some perspective.. GSP has won a fight more recently than Cain.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I think Werdum stays champ for a while. Too dangerous everywhere.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
It's Aldo vs Edgar.

I still think the card falls flat, but less so without McGregor as a headliner.
No interest in DC-Jones 2.
An interm title. Dumb.
A worthless women's title fight.
Cain/Browne would be undercard at any other weight class - both have fallen big time recently.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Hunt lit him up on short notice and at high altitude until the somewhat fluky knee. Reem beat him and Arlovski beat him (albeit a long time ago). I think he beats Miocic, but I'm not so sure he has such a lengthy run.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Hunt lit him up on short notice and at high altitude until the somewhat fluky knee. Reem beat him and Arlovski beat him (albeit a long time ago). I think he beats Miocic, but I'm not so sure he has such a lengthy run.

I think Travis Browne beats Werdum, but I'm not sure Browne beats Cain or if Cain can beat Werdum. Then you have JDS, Miocic, and Overeem who COULD beat Werdum. Heavyweight is a crap shoot, I wouldn't even go as far as to say it is exciting. It's a bunch of brawlers that can all knock each other out. Heck, even Struve and Nelson have a chance.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch

Werdum is good ... you don't beat Cain and Fedor for nothing.

He still was a bit lucky that Cain was a bit stupid by underestimating the altitude and/or overestimating his cardio in Mexico. Werdum at least outsmarted him ... and won the fight.

but Werdum is really good. Not sure he is good enough to hold the belt for some time.
I saw only Cain doing that. I was wrong ... but maybe he is comming back ... .

In fact this is the fight i am most pumped up. Cain-Brown because of Cain.
And DC - Jones 2 ... .

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
I think Travis Browne beats Werdum, but I'm not sure Browne beats Cain or if Cain can beat Werdum. Then you have JDS, Miocic, and Overeem who COULD beat Werdum. Heavyweight is a crap shoot, I wouldn't even go as far as to say it is exciting. It's a bunch of brawlers that can all knock each other out. Heck, even Struve and Nelson have a chance.

Travis Browne is training with Edmond. Nuff said.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

I don't see Browne beating Werdum at all, guy was getting lit up by Meathead and was losing that fight until he repeatedly eye gouged Mitrione.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com

Browne got his ass handed to him against Werdum, then followed to regress on as a fighter under Edmond. It'd be insane to think Browne would beat Werdum

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Browne got his ass handed to him against Werdum, then followed to regress on as a fighter under Edmond. It'd be insane to think Browne would beat Werdum

Nothing is a sure thing in this sport. Especially with heavyweights.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
It's one thing to have general uncertainty. It's another to make predictions.

Sure, and I definitely think Werdum has more tools at his disposal and is much more likely to win. But I don't think it's insane to imagine Browne landing a big shot.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
I don't see Browne beating Werdum at all, guy was getting lit up by Meathead and was losing that fight until he repeatedly eye gouged Mitrione.

I had a 10 fight parlay that night worth 3000$ USD, had Mitrione won I would've won :laugh: Those eye gouges will haunt me :laugh: Every single other fight I picked won :shakehead

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
Ouch. That was blatantly dirty.

I know. I couldn't ****ing believe they let the fight go on without disqualifying him for that. How many eye pokes are you allowed these days in the UFC? May as well be part of a fight strategy ffs.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I know. I couldn't ****ing believe they let the fight go on without disqualifying him for that. How many eye pokes are you allowed these days in the UFC? May as well be part of a fight strategy ffs.

I'm sure it is lol Seriously, i've never seen a ref deduct a point on the first eyepoke, first cage grab (though this one, i honestly don't care about much) or first kick to the genitals. I swear the only foul the ref will act on the first offense are kicks or knees to downed opponents.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006

The first one is always free ;)

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012

Jon Jones says hi.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
he doesn't do it more than anyone else. You just watch all of his main event fights and specifically for it so you can post it on an internet forum.

You know I was half-joking right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad