Player Discussion Tuukka Rask - V - warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Closing in on that Bruins record... think it was Cheevers at 32 games straight with at least a point.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
the only other person i could see deserving a vote at this point is the VGK goalie coach
I think it's Rask vs Vasilevskiy right now, with Hutton and Fleury an outside chance, but the lack of games played will certainly hurt them, but Hutton's numbers are ridiculous. Rask has been amazing, but Vas has a slightly higher save percentage but considerably lower GAA. But he's played 44 games already and 7 shutouts. That's huge. But if Rask overtakes him in SV%, I believe he'll take it. Rinne has been real good too, but not as good as Rask or Vasilevskiy, and won't have the wow factor of Rask's streak nor Vas's games played.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeanutButter37

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
Since Tuukka lost last night AND gave up three goals, I expected this thread to be hopping. Color me shocked I had to go to the second page to even find the thread.

Tough to blame the guy when the team lets up 5 breakaways in the same period.

But you just wait till he loses TWO games in a row.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
This doesn't make any sense

haggs said Rask is selfish and the Bruins can't win with him

You can't expect me to believe the greatest sports writer that ever lived could be wrong about that
I think he was saying to 'bring more shellfish the sign says all-you-can-eat', but something got garbled in translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad