TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
There is a point though. Silence is acceptance. The ****storm surrounding the franchise right now is getting louder and louder because more and more people are demanding he be fired and if it keeps growing in the offseason, Molson will have to change his stance or he himself will get the bum's rush.
I was referring more in terms of posting here every day that I want him fired...that falls on deaf ears.

But I also understand it's cathartic for some

Melnick's points could have been lifted straight from this forum six months ago, and those points didn't just pop into his head on Monday, although some maybe succumb a little slower than others.
Don't think you need an HFboards account to know what's wrong with the Habs.

Now if you still don't think MB needs to go then there's no point at all in banging your head against this wall. Just sit back and watch it all burn. It's fascinating.
He either needs to go or he needs to do a much better job.

I don't control whether or not he gets fired, only Molson does...so Molson should do everything in his power to surround him with more competent people, if firing him is not an option.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
No, but this guy has divided fans like no other.
To be honest he sort of united most fans.....

At the start we were divided.... but its so bad that basically its 99% consenses that he sucks and should be fired.
Its only 3 posters, belia, habsgolfer or gorgous and Jaffy.... in fact I think Jaffy wants him gone now too!!

SO THANKS MARC FOR UNITING FANS AGAINST A COMMON FOE!! you.... :thumbu:

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
Try to keep up Bryson...

I'm talking about you expecting Bergevin to answer that he regrets the trade...how the hell else do you expect him to answer?

Did you seriously think he'd say "Yes, I regret the trade"??

As for your predictions being right or wrong...i'm not sure whose keeping official count, if you're often right, kudos to you.

I've been wrong and i've been right plenty of times here and will continue to do so...I don't regret what I said about Radulov this summer, some of it was actually even right, but I do regret my attitude and some of the things I said and have learned from it.

If you fashion yourself the Amazing Kreskin of Hfboards for Habs fans...more power to you man.

What the hell are you even blabbering about?

Accept what?

Do you really think I believe him when he says that he doesn't regret trading PK Subban?

of course he does, I don't need him to admit that to me and he'd be an idiot to do so.

Get a hold of yourself man...someone come get their child!

The guy obviously values himself very highly. Perhaps he is our next Bergevin,who knows.

Do you wear purple pants Bryson?

Reactions: 417

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Looks like its back up lol
Wonder if anything got cut out .
Something happened for Rod Francis to say he wasnt allowed to comment

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
If I were to guess, the Habs strong-armed them into taking it down, and then fan reaction shamed them.

I wouldn’t be shocked, but I wouldn’t bet on it, if Melnick is taking the day off because he is pissed at the station not backing him up.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Looks like its back up lol
Wonder if anything got cut out .
Something happened for Rod Francis to say he wasnt allowed to comment

taking it down and trying to hide it caused the interview to gain MORE attention(Canada and USA) by people on social media talking about it ...lol.....not real smart

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Two days after saying they would be more transparent...............they pull a part interview ( that was cut short ) off the TSN website? Has Mitch Melnyk made any comment? WTF?

neil2005

May 2, 2012
Two days after saying they would be more transparent...............they pull a part interview ( that was cut short ) off the TSN website? Has Mitch Melnyk made any comment? WTF?

Don't know if it's related at all but he's not working his afternoon show today and tweeted this out

Reactions: Amerika
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad