TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Clueless? I literally predicted that Bergevin would get thrown softball questions and they would laugh like old buddies. The difference is that my predictions are right, yours are wrong. :laugh:
Try to keep up Bryson...

I'm talking about you expecting Bergevin to answer that he regrets the trade...how the hell else do you expect him to answer?

Did you seriously think he'd say "Yes, I regret the trade"??

As for your predictions being right or wrong...i'm not sure whose keeping official count, if you're often right, kudos to you.

I've been wrong and i've been right plenty of times here and will continue to do so...I don't regret what I said about Radulov this summer, some of it was actually even right, but I do regret my attitude and some of the things I said and have learned from it.

If you fashion yourself the Amazing Kreskin of Hfboards for Habs fans...more power to you man.

You're the one who's clueless if you accept a lying sack of scum for GM of the Montreal Canadiens. I guess you're ok with the goverment lying to you because it might make some people upset to hear the truth.. if you need to hide the truth there's usually a reason for it and it usually starts with people telling you to "get over it" :laugh:
What the hell are you even blabbering about?

Accept what?

Do you really think I believe him when he says that he doesn't regret trading PK Subban?

of course he does, I don't need him to admit that to me and he'd be an idiot to do so.

Get a hold of yourself man...someone come get their child!

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Or..you know...fire his stupid ****ing ass.
doesn't appear as though that's something Molson is considering right now...but judging from the way he was interjecting during the press conference and some things he said to Philippe Cantin in a separate article.

I don't think he's too far off doing that...perhaps if Bergevin can do a few more interview rounds it'll seal his fate lol

Reactions: bras meurtris

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
No, but this guy has divided fans like no other.
Not sure I agree with that...seems folks have a short memory, this place was just as lit up when Pierre Gauthier was in his tyranny.

Things weren't exactly pretty towards the end of Gainey's tenure either.

But I was also just kidding. No doubt Bergevin getting canned would give this place some reprieve, if only temporarily.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
he should stop doing interviews period...that or the Montreal Canadiens should invest serious dollars in some media training for him.

Montreal is one of the only teams that has a communication requirement on its GM. The fact that this stuff is happening is crazy.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I think most fans agree actually, they want this bozo fired. This habs management has very little support.
Fired or at the very least, surrounded with more competent people

If Molson is deadset on keeping him, no point me banging my head against the wall demanding he be fired.

But clearly, the people advising him aren't doing a good enough job.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
It sucks that no major outlet will touch this story for the reason it got taken down :(
So this will not gain momentum and MB will remain protected

The one thing i could see is if Melnick got into any kind if trouble ( which i still want to think he did not and its only a day off ) and people who respect him in the media stands up and make it a bigger story

Electricity

Aug 22, 2016
Louisville via St. P
If Molson is deadset on keeping him, no point me banging my head against the wall demanding he be fired.

There is a point though. Silence is acceptance. The shitstorm surrounding the franchise right now is getting louder and louder because more and more people are demanding he be fired and if it keeps growing in the offseason, Molson will have to change his stance or he himself will get the bum's rush.

Melnick's points could have been lifted straight from this forum six months ago, and those points didn't just pop into his head on Monday, although some maybe succumb a little slower than others.

Now if you still don't think MB needs to go then there's no point at all in banging your head against this wall. Just sit back and watch it all burn. It's fascinating.

It sucks that no major outlet will touch this story for the reason it got taken down :(
So this will not gain momentum and MB will remain protected

The one thing i could see is if Melnick got into any kind if trouble ( which i still want to think he did not and its only a day off ) and people who respect him in the media stands up and make it a bigger story

Yeah, this is yet another chance for the media to show some backbone.

Reactions: DXStriker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad