Rumor: Trade Rumours Thread Part V: Gaborik "available"; LeBrun: NYR interested in D. Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I'd rather wait to trade Gaborik (if we do) until the off season. Then we could plan our off season accordingly with our RFAs and see what kind of money we have to bring in some other players to put with who we retain and who we gain in the Gaborik trade.

If the Rangers continue to fall in the standings why? They have no 1st

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
so can Nash, so why did we have Gaborik playing LW where he's clearly not comfortable all ****ing year instead of Nash?

Torts doesn't like Gaborik, plain and simple. His constant criticizing/benching of him is sinking his value. Sather is not a happy camper I bet.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
so can Nash, so why did we have Gaborik playing LW where he's clearly not comfortable all ****ing year instead of Nash?

The Rangers like Nash on the RW. His offside. He has been producing like that. Don't mess with what works.

Also different types of players. Kassian should be the target if they actually want to build a tougher nastier team.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Torts doesn't like Gaborik, plain and simple. His constant criticizing/benching of him is sinking his value. Sather is not a happy camper I bet.

Sather should say tough **** then. You keep your goal scorer over your coach 10/10

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Guess how many goals Kassian has scored this season without both the Sedins on the ice?

Hint: The same as Stu Bickel.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
The Rangers like Nash on the RW. His offside. He has been producing like that. Don't mess with what works.

Also different types of players. Kassian should be the target if they actually want to build a tougher nastier team.

Nash might be working, but the team isnt. Regardless, Nash played LW a ton in Columbus, he knows how to do it and succeed.. Gaborik should be on the RW with Nash on the LW.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
because I don't expect the Rangers to just completely fall out of it where they have no chance at all to make the playoffs.

The Ranhers lost to Buffalo, Winnepeg and Pittsburgh. The team looks totally lost. Gaborik is a piece that can be moved to fill a lot of holes and shake it up.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
The Ranhers lost to Buffalo, Winnepeg and Pittsburgh. The team looks totally lost. Gaborik is a piece that can be moved to fill a lot of holes and shake it up.

and despite that, they are 3 pts out of the playoffs and 4 outta 6th place with 21 games to go. and I don't expect Winnipeg or Toronto to last the whole time.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Hoping for more. Hawks fans have offered Olsen + 4th, numerous times, they are loaded with prospects. McNeil would be a nice get.

No on Olsen. Clendening?

Guess how many goals Kassian has scored this season without both the Sedins on the ice?

Hint: The same as Stu Bickel.

If they get Kassian it is about more than just goals and it is about the future production.

Nash might be working, but the team isnt. Regardless, Nash played LW a ton in Columbus, he knows how to do it and succeed.. Gaborik should be on the RW with Nash on the LW.

They tried that to start the season. Torts likes him at RW

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
No on Olsen. Clendening?

If they get Kassian it is about more than just goals and it is about the future production.

They tried that to start the season. Torts likes him at RW

who gives a flying **** what Torts likes, seriously. He also likes safe hockey, he also likes to kill the offense, who really cares what he likes.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
and despite that, they are 3 pts out of the playoffs and 5 outta 6th place with 21 games to go.
Rangers will make the playoffs. Sather has to show something to Dolan for his investment. 2 playoff home games is a nice consolation prize.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
and Gaborik scored 41 last year.... whats your point? Yet you would rather get rid of our goal scorer rather than our incompetent coach who has clearly lost his team.

They can't resign him in a year. He is the teams 3rd RW right now. Looks lost.

I don't even care if Torts goes. But just know that it takes weeks to learn a new system.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
I still think Nashville is the front runner for Gaborik.
They have tough time attracting top FA. This maybe their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad