Rumor: Trade Rumors Thread: Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
If we trade for Clowe, either Gaborik is gone or one of Kreider/Miller is going back to Hartford. Probably Kreider...

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Zuccarello-Richards-Gaborik
Clowe-Boyle-Callahan
Pyatt/Kreider-Miller-Asham

Actually, with Kreider in over Pyatt, that's a fairly deep lineup.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Sample size.

Okay, I'll fix it why bother adding a rental after 34 games where they have the least amount of goals in the league? Not to mention said rental (Clowe) has no goals.

I mean at this point the best they can finish is what 7th? 6th is looking like it's almost out of reach. I would rather just stand pat, and play out the year. If he has some great deal for Gabby, sure fire away. If he can rid of some garbage, sure trade them out, but why add rentals?

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
If C,owe costs more than Pyatt and a pick then stay clear. Maybe he finds his game here, stranger things have happened...

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers haven't been scouting San Jose for the last few games.

On the Clowe front: BOS, but not MON on scouts list tonight. Both teams watched #SJSharks vs. DET. Also here: Mike Gillis, Canucks GM.

https://twitter.com/PollakOnSharks/status/318186001329696769

Boston is desperate enough to give up what Wilson wants. Harvard struck out on Morrow and Iginla.

Again, I like Clowe. But he's struggling and has been hurt. If Wilson gets a lot for him, he's smart to take advantage of seller's market.

https://twitter.com/cotsonika/status/318197077186322432

Ryane Clowe remains a hot commodity with interest from five or six teams. There is talk if he moves he wants a sign and trade.

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/318197307994669056

If Bruins are in on Ryan Clowe, I can't see em giving up a 1st round pick. Tough to get a premium for guy that looks broken down

https://twitter.com/HackswithHaggs/status/318197352148115456

Pitt gave up a former #1 for Morrow and has trouble keeping up with the play.

Punxrocknyc19*

for some reason i have a feeling that Sather made his deadline move.. signing Zuccarello...

Heyoooo*

Perfectly fine with that.

Assess the team at the end of 48 and when there is more likely to be movement (offseason/draft).

No trade right now is going to improve the team anyway, so you might as well ride out the remaining 14 and wait til the draft.

What does trading now accomplish? This team aint doing **** this year anyway.

We arent beating Pittsburgh, and a series against Montreal is an automatic 4 losses cause 4 are in Montreal, if we even manage to win 3. Boston? Not while we're playing like ****. Ottawa? :laugh: Toronto? Dont see it.

God only knows how we would play against the West this year. Chicago? :laugh: LA? Minnesota? Vancouver? :facepalm:

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If it is true That Clowe wants a sign and trade, I would be surprised if he didn't end up here with an extension. They are thin on LW. They need grit and toughness. He fills so many needs for this team.

Pyatt + prospect + pick for extended Clowe

Punxrocknyc19*

And I'd be perfectly okay with that. I want nothing to do with Boyle or Clowe.

thats fine but Sather should get something for the dead weight... :help: have Newbury sent down and Haley or Thomas get called up.. cant be worse than what we have now. Thomas would add something..

BarbaraAlphanse

Didn't we have interest in Brad Stuart last year? He's with the Sharks now, maybe we're still interested in him?

Punxrocknyc19*

If it is true That Clowe wants a sign and trade, I would be surprised if he didn't end up here with an extension. They are thin on LW. They need grit and toughness. He fills so many needs for this team.

Pyatt + prospect + pick for extended Clowe

Pyatt Boyle for Clowe and Matt Nieto (teammate of Miller in the US National Under 17 team.)

Punxrocknyc19*

Picture yourself in San Jose's shoes. Would you be interested in that trade?

thats the most id offer for clowe... dont really want him.. maybe 5 years ago :help: rather go for Torres

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
His agent obviously would want to add the Rangers to the list of interested teams.
Rangers need 2 things that Clowe cannot provide. Stability and consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad