Rumor: Trade Rumors Thread Part 5: NYR Interested in Boyle, Gaborik Available (MOD: READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Reading over the Pens prospects post on hf from March 2013, and they have the two guys as there 10th and 12th best prospects, woof.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
The only thing I take out of this is the Rangers better get move the **** up out of 8th place.

Thumpz

Jan 5, 2011
Orlando FL
I'm not saying I wish this on anyone, but I can just imagine the Pens going through all this loading up on these players and just having it completely blow up in the playoffs somehow with injuries or none of them performing.

At least... I hope it happens :help:

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I just read the greatest reaction post of all time on the Bruins board. I don't want to qoute it because I'm not sure that's kosher, but I haven't stopped laughing for the past 10 minutes straight.

Miz

Jun 2, 2011
It's nice finally not being in on an over-aged star player...less stressful.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
The funny thing is it's a good trade for Pittburgh but if we acquired Iginla the main board would be all like "Rangers getting old players again."

Jan 8, 2012
NY
The funny thing is it's a good trade for Pittburgh but if we acquired Iginla the main board would be all like "Rangers getting old players again."

Then they would watch as Iggy struggles to score in our system, then proceed to rub it in our faces how "NY is where players go to die."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad