Trade Rumors and Proposals: "Just When I Thought I was Out They Pull Me Back In" Ed.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
"...for the Devils..."

But, of course, this strawman is also a complete misdirection since it has nothing to do with the original point of contention. You're all about those logical fallacies!
You really are a beauty. You're going to resort to arguing over semantics and then call someone else out for shenanigans in the process. :laugh:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I am sure most of you know, but some may not, that today is trade a Flyer day.

Carter, Richards, JVR, and Hartnell were all traded on June 23rd.

Who will it be today.....

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
You really are a beauty. You're going to resort to arguing over semantics and then call someone else out for shenanigans in the process. :laugh:

Key clauses that are too nuanced for you to understand are not "semantics".

Again, it's irrelevant to the initial point of contention, which you've now amusingly run away from-- like a dog distracted by a doorbell.

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Ah yes good ole CS....him and Jester used to go at it. He has had some random appearances but I think Sarah Baicker and her Five Head has been seen more frequently...:sarcasm:

I float in and out more during the summers. It's my slow season at work.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I feel it in my bones. Something is happening tonight.

Arthritis maybe? :laugh: seriously though if we trade a mid round pick for a goalie that may be our only move besides swapping 1 of the 4ths for a 4 next year.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hextall makes a move for a goalie at the Draft tonight is about the most "wild" thing I can see happening for the Flyers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad