Trade Rumors and Proposals: "Just When I Thought I was Out They Pull Me Back In" Ed.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Bergevin is a weird dude. He'll make some moves that are savvy (like acquiring Schlemko today for 5th rounder for example) but then he does stuff that makes no sense too. His biggest issue is that he's impulsive & really has no sense of direction.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I don't think Mckenzie or Dreger are as reputable as people make them out to be. They do break a lot of news but they constantly pass speculation and minor "news" off as major rumors.

A rumor can still be true even if it doesn't happen.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
No **** Sherlock. I'm talking about speculation being disguised as inside info, or using vague general comments about things "percolating" to get fans all worked up. It's laughable how so many buy the BS like it's hot cakes.

Your loud mouth shtick might be more appropriate if you'd ever made an insightful remark. Stupid and arrogant isn't a good look, pal.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
No **** Sherlock. I'm talking about speculation being disguised as inside info, or using vague general comments about things "percolating" to get fans all worked up. It's laughable how so many buy the BS like it's hot cakes.

They can only leak what their sources allow them to leak or else they lose their sources. They probably have concrete info that teams don't want getting out yet. The difference between McKenzie and the fakes is McKenzie has the respect of the league. In other words, he doesn't put out crap just for attention or screws his sources. There is no doubt a lot of trade talk right now.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Oh, so now you've moved on to outright fabricating comments in addition to your usual word vomit.

"Honestly I don't think it's that crazy for NJ. IMO, if Makar hits his ceiling, it's a lot better for the Devils than if Hischier or Patrick does. Makar is a hell of a player. I won't be laughing if they draft him."

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
"Honestly I don't think it's that crazy for NJ. IMO, if Makar hits his ceiling, it's a lot better for the Devils than if Hischier or Patrick does. Makar is a hell of a player. I won't be laughing if they draft him."

"...for the Devils..."

But, of course, this strawman is also a complete misdirection since it has nothing to do with the original point of contention. You're all about those logical fallacies!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad