Rumor: Trade Rumor/Speculation Thread XXVII: Viva la St.Louis! [Mod Warning post #1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
no team is stupid enough to do that.

sorry, I hate him right now. I'm probably not the right guy to discuss this :laugh:
I dont hate Stepan but i am very disppointed in his play. I guess coming off last year he felt he deserved a bigtime raise but he certainly isnt showing it this year. He has never been a good skater but it seems liek he is even worse this year. His passing has been terrible IMO. The only thing he has done a good job is the PK

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
when we were discussing del zotto last year, there were rumors that Avs were interested in dz when ROR wouldn't sign, but they wanted Stepan too

oh well then yea that would have been better but hindsight is 20/20

who knows Stepan may just put it all together and he will be playing great by the end of the season

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
AV keeps saying that he's confident the deal gets done. I hope that doesn't mean Sathers will cave and resign cally on his ridiculous terms

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hopefully Sather looks at games like this and wakes up to the fact that 6 years for 6 mill is too much. I'm honestly tired of him this year. More games than not he's useless. Other teams have a higher opinion of him, TRADE him.

Punxrocknyc19*

AV keeps saying that he's confident the deal gets done. I hope that doesn't mean Sathers will cave and resign cally on his ridiculous terms

we are all afraid of that :help: trade him already.. heck you traded Brian Leetch for no reason, who was a much better player.. :help:

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol

My spin on it was that making it sound like our numbers are close might bring teams like Buffalo (who'd be looking at him in FA) into the fray, but I'll be the first to admit I'm a selective listener with this stuff. Just...please don't, Glen :shakehead

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY

I think he has to say that lol imagine the outrage

"AV what do you think of the Callahan situation?"
"I think he's gonna be traded, he isn't worth that 6 or 7 million he's asking for! Next Question?"

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Callahan had his one good game against Colorado and is now coasting. Mediocre 3rd liner now. Had like 3 point blank chances on the PP and of course couldn't score.

imo cally is going thru the motions just trying to avoid getting hurt till he can cash in...if you signed him to an extension today he'd instantly turn back into the old cally

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I think he has to say that lol imagine the outrage

"AV what do you think of the Callahan situation?"
"I think he's gonna be traded, he isn't worth that 6 or 7 million he's asking for! Next Question?"

Well you know you can buy skill but you can't buy heart.

Trojanman03

Oct 29, 2011
Cally has to go. Move him and be done with it. Love the guy but way to much money for what he does

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Time for a shot of optimism!

Clearly AV knows about the impending MSL trade and is confident a deal will get done soon.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Was today's important divisional game simply about Callahan? Did I miss something about the close to 20 other guys out there?

I dont think the majority of the team played well.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Was today's important divisional game simply about Callahan? Did I miss something about the close to 20 other guys out there?

I dont think the majority of the team played well.

well he missed two clear point blank rebounds right in front of the net.. and he's asking for 7M dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad