Trade Proposals

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Like Sean Allen? Maybe Matthew Timms, but he would surely fit any team's plans next year.
Timms would be nice but I can't see PBO not keeping him as one of their three OAs if he's not moved. I'd assume his price would be pretty high as well. And isn't Sean Allen pretty important to the Gens this season?

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Timms would be nice but I can't see PBO not keeping him as one of their three OAs if he's not moved. I'd assume his price would be pretty high as well. And isn't Sean Allen pretty important to the Gens this season?

Timms stinks in basically all aspects of the game other than the powerplay (he's a good PP QB) and could be had out of PBO for pretty cheap I bet. Allen could be had for a couple mid round picks I'd think. I doubt he'd be good enough to be an OA on a very good Gens team next year

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Timms stinks in basically all aspects of the game other than the powerplay (he's a good PP QB) and could be had out of PBO for pretty cheap I bet. Allen could be had for a couple mid round picks I'd think. I doubt he'd be good enough to be an OA on a very good Gens team next year
I'm thinking specifically this year though. Oshawa's in the thick of it this year, are they not?

I think the Battalion would be wise to take one of these types of guys for a test drive this year if they were cheap enough and try to sneak into the playoffs. They've got Brazeau and Burghardt returning as OAs in all likelihood next season, so adding a third on defense makes the most sense.

Timms is an interesting option considering Dineen's not around to drive the offense and Thilander's gone at the end of the season. We'll have a very young D core next year. But PBO moving him to us is essentially them conceding the playoff race.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I'm thinking specifically this year though. Oshawa's in the thick of it this year, are they not?

I think the Battalion would be wise to take one of these types of guys for a test drive this year if they were cheap enough and try to sneak into the playoffs. They've got Brazeau and Burghardt returning as OAs in all likelihood next season, so adding a third on defense makes the most sense.

Timms is an interesting option considering Dineen's not around to drive the offense and Thilander's gone at the end of the season. We'll have a very young D core next year. But PBO moving him to us is essentially them conceding the playoff race.

OSH will now be fighting for the 4th/5th seed at best. If a good offer is made for Allen then I'm sure Hunt would consider it. It would mean more playing time for guys like Ian Blacker, so I could see it

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00