Trade Proposals

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Lets have some fun and do a couple trade proposals.

To Erie: Lucas Rowe,Liam Foudy, Harrison Cottam, Tim Fallowfield two 2nds two 3rds, two 4ths
To London: Taylor Raddysh, Jordan Sambrook, Mitchell Byrne

To Saginaw: Tyler Rollo, Richard Whittaker, one 2nd, two 3rds
To London: Keaton Middleton, Brady Gilmore

To London: Nic Hague, Jacob Moravare
To Mississauga: Jacob Golden, Billy Moskal, two 3rds

Does anyone have a draftpick database for all of the teams?

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace

To Erie: Lucas Rowe,Liam Foudy, Harrison Cottam, Tim Fallowfield two 2nds two 3rds, two 4ths

GMs would be fired if they made those trades! Teams arn't going to trade away their best players for 4th line players and low picks - Hague would cost you 3 2nds and your first pick this year all by himself. Teams aren't in the business of grooming talent for the London Knights.

member 71782

1) The OHL Draft Pick Database is available here. It contains the most up-to-date record of which OHL teams hold which draft picks in every future OHL draft, including compensation picks and all known public information on trade conditions. A record of all trades since the 2015-16 season is also included.
2) The past two OHL Trades Season Threads are available here: 2015-16, 2016-17.
3) Conditional draft picks are marked with .

ScoresFromCentre has been tracking all the trades, I believe this is up to date. He's been pretty thorough with it and done an excellent job.

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017

hahaha too funny you are quite the comedian LDN

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario

Funny stuff. Raddish alone would clean the Knights out of picks for five years. o_O

NOA

Apr 17, 2015

first off, far too soon to even assume london is going to make these type of moves. IF sarnia, ssm, OS decide to buy - they are in much better shape than london.

second off,
raddysh will cost a team 2 2nds, 2 3rds - and a 2001. Maybe more. Probably more. But thats the start. Throw in another 3rd and some conditional picks if you want So makes sense to add that and Rowe
London isnt giving up on both Rowe and Foudy.

But IF they do - Sambrook/Bryne are worth more than Foudy and a 2 4ths. Sambrook is worth 2 2nds and 1 or 2 3rds alone, maybe more. Erie doesnt want Cottam and Fallowfield as throw aways - surprising to some but actually on defense we already have plenty of 1999-2001 developing players Duff, Timmermans, Martin, Wainmann, Henry, and Kischnick.

Cottam as a depth 1999 is behind or equal to these guys that are younger or have more upside - Robinson, Edwardson, Gritz, Golod, Mack, Patry, Sproule, Poddubyni. I dont think erie needs any more average bodies. They have plenty, some of which have some good upside. Also...like i said London may be foolish to overbuy again without seeing how the rest of league shakes out. In addition, i will guarantee that if erie can avoid trading Raddysh to london --they will. And i expect more than 1 team interested in him

Last edited:

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007

database for Does anyone have a draftpick all of the teams?

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017

You're missing about 3/4 2nds in the SAG trade and probably 2-3 more 2nds in the MISS trade lol

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
If london sells off big first they have the ability to crash the market and make all the value you think the top players hold go down dramatically.

Mem cup ring and experience
Pu
Jones
Thomas
Bouchard

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
If london sells off big first they have the ability to crash the market and make all the value you think the top players hold go down dramatically.

Mem cup ring and experience
Pu
Jones
Thomas
Bouchard
lol problem is london wont trade all of those guys. they never have shown the full sell off mode, why would that change now when they already seemingly "bought" for Raaymakers and got Formenton back

sure they may trade 2 of those guys but no need to trade Bouchard /Thomas when both are likely back next year. And sure could they trade all 4 and lower the price standards? yes but then they in turn will get lower offers as well unlless they beat everyone to the punch and trade all four before jan. and we all know how much london forces others to overpay not the other way around where they give out good deals - their players are faaaarr to valuable to go fro cheap

exhibit A - london fans thinking Jones has more value because of a mem ring that was largely from the big 3 line that year and parsons. jones is also the most undisciplined and i would argue more selfish players in league. his value only comes in his nhl draft stock - reality is he hasnt dominated at this ohl level yet
you want to overpay for Jones when you can get Raddysh, Brown, or other options --go ahead. I feel a bit better about Pu but he isnt a top 3 or even top 5 talent available for potential trade. Sure he can be grabbed but teams going for it want the elite guys

either way look at last year, Stephens, Cirelli, Foegele, Vande Sompel, Korostelev, Knott, Day, Paquette, Bracco all snagged -and im probably missing names. all want for market value and high price. bracco exception but we know why that happened..

Last edited:

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Sean Day
For
Mcgregor, Henderson, 2nd rd pick, 3rd rd pick, conditional 4th rd if Sarnia makes it to west conference final

Reactions: hockeylegend11

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
btw, rumors around Sarnia is that the Sting brass have been in contact with the spits and troops about Day and Dineen.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Not sure of the value on this trade ( never was good a judging these things) but I could see Sarnia as a perferable trade partner for Day considering their location - Day would probably be ok with a move there.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Would have to be a 2 part deal to be completed next year. Can't be traded this year.

My fault. I mis-read it as the 2016 Draft. That being said, and I've never come across this situation to know either way, but would are players born a year early still included in the "can't trade this draft" rule? For example - this guy. He was born in 2000 but was part of the 2001-born draft.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
THis will be an interesting topic soon. No teams are really jumping out ahead (only Sarnia) so there will be quite a few teams bidding for very few players with so many at this point being close to the conference lead.

massey

Sep 5, 2012
Sean Day
For
Mcgregor, Henderson, 2nd rd pick, 3rd rd pick, conditional 4th rd if Sarnia makes it to west conference final

Please don't mention Henderson and trade in the same sentence.lol.i know he would be one that would be offered.lol

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
My fault. I mis-read it as the 2016 Draft. That being said, and I've never come across this situation to know either way, but would are players born a year early still included in the "can't trade this draft" rule? For example - this guy. He was born in 2000 but was part of the 2001-born draft.

16 is under age; so born in 2000 should good to trade

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
THis will be an interesting topic soon. No teams are really jumping out ahead (only Sarnia) so there will be quite a few teams bidding for very few players with so many at this point being close to the conference lead.
It will be interesting for sure this season when the deadline approaches. Right now I think the teams looking at rebuilding like Erie or Windsor as an example have a couple of players that will fill their coffers if they decide to sell. Its not quite like other years where four or five teams are really in the mix. Sarnia and Owen Sound will go for it so expect some top players going in those directions. I am sure Windsor has already had a few big offers for DiPietro's services.

OSMike

Conch Shell Crew
Mar 25, 2014
Owen Sound
What does OS have to give up to get Helvig? My thoughts are a young body (Doherty or Moro) these guys are 4th line rookies with potential, and 2 - 3 picks say a 3rd, 5th, 7th. What's the OA goalie price these days.

Reactions: LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad