Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - searching for a bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Odd that they would go on a trip with no extra forward.

I expect someone else to be called up (Lessio? Friberg maybe?). I sure hope we're not playing with 7D again...

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I can't see ANY team trading for a 37 year old slow Markov as long as he has two years at $5.75M left on his contract, and especially them not giving up a 1st or 2nd rounder.

There's 1 year left to Markov's contract after this year. At the deadline this year his cap hit for the year will be half that. If you retain some salary next year you can easily without any trouble get a 1st round draft pick.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
2 players down 1 player up, my limited math skills are telling me something doesnt add up

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
MB has been very clear..."we have to find the solutions internally". Therefore, don't expect for him to make an impact move, as this would be against his philosophical beliefs.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
MB has been very clear..."we have to find the solutions eternally". Therefore, don't expect for him to make an impact move, as this would be against his philosophical beliefs.

Well he did set out some long term goals in his original presser...
But I don't recall him bringing up any eternal solutions. ;)

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
MB has been very clear..."we have to find the solutions eternally". Therefore, don't expect for him to make an impact move, as this would be against his philosophical beliefs.

Well its either on Bergevin for not adding to the cupboard or Timmins for selecting the wrong players.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
We need to trade a D. This overabundance at the NHL level is getting in the way of keeping our forwards up. Doesn't excuse the DLR swap obviously but can we just trade Tinordi yet? Ever?

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Galchenyuk for Ryan Reaves

Galchenyuk caused a distraction/poor character.

Reaves is a good grinder.

this trade courtesy the mind of MT/MB

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
There is no point making a trade with Therrien at the helm

He will mismanage and under utilize whoever comes in.

He will favour his boys, he will piss off our stars, we will scrape by with price and the false optimism will come back.

We aren't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad