Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - searching for a bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
We don't even have a hope in heck to win the conference when the ONLY real tough team would be the CAPS.

I'm not even that high on our prospects to be honest with you.

Frank JT

Feb 8, 2014
If Bergevin wanted to tank he would have kept Galchenyuk and Gallagher off the team.

I don't agree. I think Bergevin didn't wanted to tank in 2012-2013. But, he was probably expecting that the team would be out of the playoffs in february, and than, he would have the ok to sell and rebuild. We know the rest...

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
We do need a RWer.

Some are speculating it might be in a deal for Drouin though.

I would like Rattie on the Habs IMO fills a need and fits Bergevins look at getting younger and bigger.

I feel like it is a move he would make.

We need a young winger and this may be a "buy before his prime" type of deal.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Not enough depth players in the lineup. MB probably should pick up a couple more to rectify the situation.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
xdzyx.jpg

Frank JT

Feb 8, 2014
We need a good draft in june to rebuild : a top 14 pick. That would be a good start.
We don't need to do anything to have it, except letting Price takes his time to recover...
Ok, maybe trade Plekanecs or/and Markov for prospects and picks to help the process.
A late first round choice would be amazing.
A leftD and a top 6 forward.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey · 8m8 minutes ago
LeBrun on Marc Bergevin: "I don't think you'll ever see him make a move out of desperation." #Habs

one could argue that Kassian for Scrivens was out of "desperation"... or "panic"... or a few other words that may be too vulgur to get through the screen.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
If JD gets traded anywhere but Mtl, especially if it's not for this insane return, the criticism for Bergevin will rise even more.

bentheprop

Oct 28, 2006
St Catharines, ON
Getting Drouin would be a waste. Unless you're looking for a talented winger for the 4th line. MT has no idea what to do with skilled players. Especially young, skilled players.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bergevin ain't doing **** this deadline. He won't even fire the Muppet. Status quo until Price returns. Lol. What a joke this team has become.

Maybe we're wrong but it sure looks like the game plan right now. As if the problem is really goaltending. What a crock.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
What if MB is sitting on Mt to see how high a pick he can get?

:laugh:

Who am I kidding, we might be stuck with this clown for the next 5 years. That chimp from the MVP movies is looking like a great option.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
one could argue that Kassian for Scrivens was out of "desperation"... or "panic"... or a few other words that may be too vulgur to get through the screen.

That was dumping a guy who embarrassed the organization after being gifted a huge opportunity. I don't blame Bergevin for kicking Kassian off the team much like the Canucks had prior.

Dallas fans seem to be okay with the idea of a Beaulieu/Nuke swap. If that were to materialized, I would be thrilled.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
That was dumping a guy who embarrassed the organization after being gifted a huge opportunity. I don't blame Bergevin for kicking Kassian off the team much like the Canucks had prior....

Yeah that's what losers do or maybe you'd prefer that's how managers lacking professionalism solve their issues.

Remember Ribeiro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad