Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

axman88

Apr 5, 2007
With the heavy San Jose scouting would LOVE....

Sergachev, Sherback, Plekanec + 1st

for

Burns and Hertl

feds91

May 17, 2004

for

Burns and Hertl

and if we lose Burns as a UFA at the end of the season? Hertl is not worth losing Sergachev over imo.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I've said it before, but I wouldn't mind Nikita Zadorov from Colorado. 21yo, 6'5" & 220lbs. He's played 44 less games than Beaulieu but has only 15 pts less.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Friedman said in his 30 Thoughts article that the Habs are looking for D but no real top 4 D are available yet. Mentions Fowler staying in Ana and price of Trouba being prohibitive.

Can't imagine that hasn't been on Bergevin's mind the whole time. His comments on Sergachev seem to echo that as well as he wants him to be the same player in the NHL as he is in the O. Could have solved our top 4 problem.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009

for

Burns and Hertl

Yesterday I went on the Sharks board asking about their needs and mentioned being interested in Hertl. Pretty clear they love Hertl and though he is centering the 3rd line he is viewed by them as a future 1C, or 2C, likely Thornton's eventual replacement. Galchenyuk is the player they compared him to on our team. If the Sharks GM is as remotely high on Hertl as these fans, would be real hard to get him. They very much appear in win now mode by the way.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Scandella would look real good beside Weber.

I would try something with Wild.

They need to protect 3 D or 4 D for the expansion draft (Suter, Dumba and one or two of Spurgeon/Brodin/Scandella).

I think they will have to trade one. I would trade for Scandella for forwards like Carr, Scherbak.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't know much about the Wild blue line outside of Suter. I know Brodin but I've never paid attention to him in order to have an opinion. But they are in a serious cap bind. Maybe there is something there the Habs can pick at? And the price wouldnt be too high because they'd probably accept picks or AHL'ers.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Scandella-Weber would be a big, solid pair on defence.

Scandella has some offensive upside and skill. He's mobile.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Such a great proposition. Good job Hannibal. But Wild doing as good as they are....you'd need to be awfully creative to convince them.

I talked about it 5 posts higher :sarcasm: but it's true. It could be the D that we are searching for. They need cap space and we could give them. They need young forwards.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Such a great proposition. Good job Hannibal. But Wild doing as good as they are....you'd need to be awfully creative to convince them.

Just said Scandella could be a target. Wild might not want to risk loosing one of Brodin, Spurgeon or Scandella for the expansion draft. And they are in cap hell. They might want to save some money.

You don't need to sound like a ******, Whitesnake.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just said Scandella could be a target. Wild might not want to risk loosing one of Brodin, Spurgeon or Scandella for the expansion draft. And they are in cap hell. They might want to save some money.

You don't need to sound like a ******, Whitesnake.

:help: Sound like what? I'M actually saying it was a great idea...I didn't think about Scandella personnally.

What is wrong with this board lately? You are bashed even when you congratulate now???? Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad