NBA Toronto Raptors thread

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
11 games plus a week off for allstar break and they played 2 top 10 teams.
Lol so what? Just the typical same old shit post from you.

They beat bad teams and we got to hear about how unimpressed you are. They lose to these teams and you start calling for Demar's head like the season is completely f***ed now.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Lol so what? Just the typical same old **** post from you.

They beat bad teams and we got to hear about how unimpressed you are. They lose to these teams and you start calling for Demar's head like the season is completely ****ed now.
Do you cry as a hobby?

You wanna talk stats and opinions then fine but all you do is complain and try and use child like remarks to achieve something.

Try keeping things in perspective.

Last edited:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Do you cry as a hobby?

You wanna talk stats and opinions then fine but all you do is complain and try and use child like remarks to achieve something.

Try keeping things in perspective.
Cry laughing at your rubbish posts? Why yes, yes I do.

"All you do is complain" LOL. Hello pot. Meet kettle.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Cry laughing at your rubbish posts? Why yes, yes I do.

"All you do is complain" LOL. Hello pot. Meet kettle.
You glorify everything the DeRozan does and I point out how I think it's a little premature. DeRozan hasn't proven that he can lead a team to playoff victories and it has been very apparent in the last 3 years in the playoffs. I don't get my hopes up like that. Raps have a better team this season and are poised to make a long run. Does this automatically mean Derozan doesn't turn into DeFrozen in the playoffs, we will see. To me the regular season doesn't really mean much but you seem to use that as some ultimate measuring stick to how great a team is. Can you make a valid argument as to why DeRozan has been not very good in the playoffs? The Raptors are my team but that doesn't mean I have to love every single player with blind allegiance. DeRozan is on par with Paul George good player but not a superstar. You need superstars to beat superstars.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I hope Derozan shows up more in the playoffs this year. The Raptors are a great team but all their top players have to keep it up and that includes Derozan.

Reactions: Stylizer1

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
For a team that’s not trying to compete....
When that post was made and considering how the Raptors got smoked in the playoffs and their lack of landing any big name talent to rival Cleveland it seemed Toronto was still missing pieces. They have built a really good team though and their depth is impressive. Not sure sure if going it to the playoffs with that many in the rotation will benefit them though. Raptors still need to learn how to close out close games.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
No, a tie for the playoff spot as Detroit is 29-35 and Toronto would be 47-17 with a win. Still it's good to see them doing so well this year. No problem seeing them coming out of the East this year.

And I'm correcting myself here by saying that yes Toronto will clinch a playoff spot tonight with a win. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
The thing that impresses me the most in the depth they have. This is Spurs like depth. They dont miss much of a beat even when the bench is on the court and that will keep Lowry and Derozan fresh for a big playoff run. Getting that #1 seed would go a longway for them

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
No, a tie for the playoff spot as Detroit is 29-35 and Toronto would be 47-17 with a win. Still it's good to see them doing so well this year. No problem seeing them coming out of the East this year.

And I'm correcting myself here by saying that yes Toronto will clinch a playoff spot tonight with a win. Sorry about that.

I would be fairly shocked to see them coming out of the East.

Even with all their "improvements" it still a very much regular season team.

The bench will have such much less of an impact in the play-offs as Cleveland will love having their starters school the Raptors bench.

The Raptors still have the problem that their stars can't compete with the Kyrie's and LeBron's and when the play-offs start and teams start giving as much of an effort as the Raptors do during the regular season the Raptors will struggle because their lack of talent will really start to show.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
DeRozan putting on a f***ing show. Just banged on Tolliver holy shit

Don't forget though, guys. It's not in the playoffs. It's against a bad team. The game doesn't matter. Detroit has bad defenders. And (insert 11 more excuses for why this isn't impressive)

Reactions: La Masse

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
DeRozan putting on a ****ing show. Just banged on Tolliver holy ****

Don't forget though, guys. It's not in the playoffs. It's against a bad team. The game doesn't matter. Detroit has bad defenders. And (insert 11 more excuses for why this isn't impressive)

He’s definately got it going on tonight. Man does Griffin wine after every single play or what. Oh and pretty funny that the Raps actually have more of a support then the Pistons tonight haha

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Dammit I like the Raps but Detroit is still my team and tonight proved it... I so wanted DeRo not to come through lol.

FYI if you're wondering why I cheer for Detroit teams it's because I grew up in Windsor.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
The dunk. But the pass was filthy too. He was amazing.

Where's @Stylizer1? I need to know why he played bad.
So DeRozan is not supposed to have good games? He's not supposed to be a good player? What are you even trying to complain about? I have yet to hear anyone refute what I said about his playoff performances. Instead of looking for reasons to get upset about a topic why not just explain yourself why you disagree?

Last edited:

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
So DeRozan is not supposed to have good games? He's not supposed to be a good player? What are you even trying to complain about? I have yet to hear anyone refute what I said about his playoff performances. Instead of looking for reasons to get upset about a topic why not just explain yourself why you disagree?
Well you'd be the first to point out if he choked down the stretch but instead put the team on his back and won the game by himself.

Reactions: Virtanen18 and Sens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad