Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 3/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
look at those stupid fans in the row ahead just sitting there clapping... god our fans suck I would be going nuts fist pumping and high fiving everyone around me... our fans suck

I flipped out about that in another thread. I can't stand **** like that..This isn't the damn theatre, it's a hockey game FFS! I hate people like that. Get up off your ass and cheer.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Got a group of 30 mostly family going 20+ Leaf fans. A few neices and nephews married poorly! Going to be fun.

Wow that's sick! have fun man. Represent Leaf Nation proudly like we always do there! Should be a fun game and atmosphere at the ACC V.2

Penalty Kill Icing*

I want Leafs to win this badly. No excuses. Burn the boats. Got to tighten up defensively as road only gets tougher from now on. Don't forget that a 7th seed got home ice-advantage in conference finals just 3 years back.

Heck, I want Leafs to win on every game from now on.

Go Leafs Go. :yo:

The dictators are in action again. :sarcasm: lol mod. Thank you :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
I'm am so happy whenever we beat the Sens or the Habs. It's just an amazing feeling.

Leafs win ~4-2.

Up 3-0, they score 2, we score in the 3rd...game over!

Wouldn't surprise me at all, that's the script lately hope you're right it will be a joy to be there if that's the case. Might make the walk to the disco party bus hazardous if the locals are worked up.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I'm am so happy whenever we beat the Sens or the Habs. It's just an amazing feeling.

Leafs win ~4-2.

Up 3-0, they score 2, we score in the 3rd...game over!

They score 2 in the 2nd wouldn't surprise me one bit.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I flipped out about that in another thread. I can't stand **** like that..This isn't the damn theatre, it's a hockey game FFS! I hate people like that. Get up off your ass and cheer.

Last time I checked, people in Canada were free to behave as they liked (within reason) at a hockey game.

Asif16*

Anybody know the Leafs anticipated lines? I'm doing the Sens GDT.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Hamilton-Grabovski-Frattin
Lupul-Kadri-Kulemin
Mclaren-Mcclement-Orr

Phaneuf-Gunnarson
Liles-Kostka
Fraser-Franson

Reimer

This will probably be the lineup, unless one of Komarov or Mcarthur comesback from injury tomm. THen it will different

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

To anyone saying we should only get the point in this game, you are wrong for the reason that we have not made the dance in 9 years. 9! We can use every point we can get. While this may not be the most important game (Those come against the Devils and the home and home with the Rangers), winning this game will go a long way to trying to get to those elusive playoffs

Ten

Apr 25, 2007
Toronto.
Kessell has been on a roll lately. I think if the Leafs are going to win, he's going to be a big part. He has 19 GP - 13 G - 12 A - 25 P against OTT in his career as Leaf, look for another big night to close out March.

Count Von Grabo*

let's get the f'ing 2 points, and win by scoring the winner with less than 10 seconds left

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Have not heard anything on Gardiner, but from what I saw in interviews yesterday he will probably be sitting. He was asked what the coach said he needed to do, and he responded "play better defense." When Coach was asked he said something long the lines of, "We are not in development mode anymore, we have to win now." Then later, in unrelated question, praised Liles for being a true professional while sitting out. Unless it's Kostka coming out, he will probably be sitting.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I don't mind Gardiner sitting at all. We all wanted him up in the NHL but he needs to take a step back and sit and just keep the game simple when he gets back in.

We were getting murdered defensively when Kostka and Gardiner were on the ice...and then when the Leafs lose we want to trade Phaneuf.

We all know how dynamic Gardiner is offensively, but he needs to start playing better defensively. Carlyle is right...we're not the Oilers now, development mode is done...scratch anyone that isn't playing up to a high level.

Swisssen

Jan 23, 2010
Zurich
look at those stupid fans in the row ahead just sitting there clapping... god our fans suck I would be going nuts fist pumping and high fiving everyone around me... our fans suck

Your absolutely right, in that situations, I hug everybody. :handclap:
You guys should do more chants, like in european soccer stadiums.

Anyway, I think the Senators are the most impresive team this season, with all the injuris of Karlsson, Spezza, Michalek, Cowen and Andersson. Will be an exciting game to watch. I hope I don`t fall asleep in the powerbracks, here the game starts at 1 o clock at night.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
I'm surprised the rumor mill isn't spinning heavily with Gardiner being a healthy and highly coveted.

Anyone know when they think Mac got injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad