Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 3/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland
Ottawa are just not losing games right now. It will be very interesting to see which of these streaking division rivals has the upper hand on Saturday. Ottawa is at home, but it may as well be the Leafs at home with all the members of Leafs nation on hand.

Plus, will King Joffrey allow us to lose?? I don't think so. :naughty:

leafspring*

The sens are going to come out flying like usual and we need a nice defensive effort to win. Should be a tough game for both teams and hopefully the devils lose today too.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
leafs_kid_2_medium.0_standard_709.0.gif

The boy after lupul's goal. So awesome.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Hoping for a 3 - 0 win, but my gut feeling says it will be a game where it's going those high scoring, defensive errors , 5 - 4 type of game...

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Ottawa's game plan hasn't really worked against us.

We get a lot of goals against them when the rest of the Conference struggles, problem is... we let off the gas and let them right back into the game.

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
This is a glass-canon vs brick-wall kind of game, and both teams are coming in hot. Senators definitely have the edge this game. The Sens offense is now starting to pick it up as of late as well. It's not going to be easy. The only way I see the Leafs winning this is if they play high energy end-to-end hockey with a physical edge. Leafs will not win a slow grinding possession based game. The Sens hold all the cards, so a win here is a juicy bonus.

iArts

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 3, 2010
Toronto,ON,Canada
I think we will trump them. If you take all their injuries into consideration, we are a better team right now.

I see a confident win tomorrow. Lupul/Kessel/Kadri will all shine.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
It'll be tough if only because Ottawa just keeps finding ways to win no matter who they have in the lineup.

But yeah, want to see the Leafs destroy them :). Need to keep winning here and the Sens are a good test.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
With all this King Joffrey talk, when are we getting some Game of Thrones photoshops up in here? I'm useless with that ****.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
Have we even lost in regulation since having Lupul back? (even including the suspension games)

I don't think so.

Looking for 2 points.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Have we even lost in regulation since having Lupul back? (even including the suspension games)

I don't think so.

Looking for 2 points.

Well, we are on a 7 game point streak so yea ur right, we haven't lost in regulation since The King came back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad