Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 3/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

This would be an awesome birthday present, beating the Sens in Ottawa! Although, I cannot remember the last time the Leafs actually won on the 30th, it's been awhile

Kibago

Aug 15, 2010
An OT win sounds great to me; we don't need to catch them in 5th, we just need our two points. 6th works for the Leafs. =)

Dzhegr

Feb 2, 2010
GTA
With all this King Joffrey talk, when are we getting some Game of Thrones photoshops up in here? I'm useless with that ****.

15chumb.jpg

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I think we just need to play our game: Play tied until the third period and go Super Saiyan mode. It is weird that I am more confident if we're down/tied than I am if we're ahead. LOL. But we've got to play a perfect road game.

TheDream

May 3, 2011
Ontario
I think we just need to play our game: Play tied until the third period and go Super Saiyan mode. It is weird that I am more confident if we're down/tied than I am if we're ahead. LOL. But we've got to play a perfect road game.

I know tht feel bro. When we're up a goal or 2 I get this weird feeling that we're gonna lose the lead BUT when we're down a goal I fully feel confident that we can tie it up.
I still prefer the lead though :laugh:

barabr10

UM ya that;s right
Jul 4, 2011
ottawa
Sens fan here, you guys have been playing amazing as of late. I think the leafs are the only team that makes us look like a team full of rookies. Just wanted to say good luck and don't be too loud in our building.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Sens fan here, you guys have been playing amazing as of late. I think the leafs are the only team that makes us look like a team full of rookies. Just wanted to say good luck and don't be too loud in our building.

Thanks.

Looking forward to an exciting game. good luck. :handclap:

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
After being really stressed about the last 4 or 5, I don't think it's nearly as important to beat these guys as the last few have been to win. Looking forward to this one.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto

Then stop selling your tickets to Leaf fans =D

But really, good luck tomorrow night. It should be a good game :nod:

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Yep. Not only that, I'm not counting the chickens before they hatch. Keep winning and further separate yourselves from 9th spot.

yeah it only takes a 5 game losing streak to be right back where we started... I don't think that will happen though

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, we want to win this.... if anyone says other wise... They don't know a whole lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad