Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The assumption is we play a back 3
Agreed - Davies/David/Larin

Adekugbe Atiba Eustaquio Taj

Kamal/Vitoria/Johnston

It's possible Herdman puts and extra man in midfield for a 3/5/2. He may want someone breathing on Debruyne.. I'd actually like someone quick like Laryea doing that.. someone that can run for days and also has skill.... and is annoying as hell. If we put Piette on him we will be lucky if Sam gets close enough to kick him..

Reactions: al secord

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Not too upset with how we played, for the most part we put on a clinic, the result is unfortunate.

8 games left is still tons of room to gain points, and our form is still top notch.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
We needed 3 points tonight, especially against New England. Despite our lack of finish, I thought we deserved to win. Bono has to be better.
You are being very kind to Bono. He cost team 3 points. Pretty much all on hm. Team completely dominated NE in every aspect but tending. I have never played soccer in my life but pretty sure even at 58 I would have been able to hold on to that weak weak shot on 1st goal. He must have mental/concentration issues. Can't give up a rebound on essentially a pass shot. Not much a defender can do about that one. And 2nd one through da legs well what can I say he looked ridiculous with da chicken leg move on that one. Actually made me LOL. Where did they come up with that guy. OMG is that pro tending in soccer?

Reactions: CabanaBoy5

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
That second goal was brutal. Just brutal. I can't fault him for the first goal given how close the it was to him and he actually made the first save, but that second goal? wow just wow.

The funny thing is i thought bono has been playing alright these last few weeks. Better than i expected. He has always been a poor reactionary shot stopper. i don't know if that's due to athleticism or just poor instincts.

Westberg may have distribution issues, but he is vastly better at the goalie's primary responsibility i.e. keeping the ball out of the net. It sucks that he has been out so long. Any idea when he's due back?

Also i'll say that even though i have been a nelson hater in the past, he was really good yesterday.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Not too upset with how we played, for the most part we put on a clinic, the result is unfortunate.

8 games left is still tons of room to gain points, and our form is still top notch.
5 games ago we were 13th place in the east. We have went 3 wins and 2 ties. Today we are 1 point out of 13th place. Oh and the current 13th and 14th place teams have a game in hand on us. Just saying 8 games left is not a lot of time left.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
5 games ago we were 13th place in the east. We have went 3 wins and 2 ties. Today we are 1 point out of 13th place. Oh and the current 13th and 14th place teams have a game in hand on us. Just saying 8 games left is not a lot of time left.
On the positive side, we’re only 4 points out of 5th. Just keep winning. No question we left it too late to bring in reinforcements, but we’re playing great right now and can beat anyone.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Bono is so bad right now. Last game, two goals he arguably should have saved but tonight’s goal was just awful. You don’t see that kind of goal in U12 house league.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Bono potentially costing this team 2 wins in 4 days,

TSN says apparently Beckham was in Muskoka last week with Tie Domi and Mark Wahlberg. Pretty random group lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad