top 5 worst current leaf players and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Dermott so good he can fool people into thinking Polak is a NHL-calibur player.

Guy has been in the league for over a decade and had a bad half-season after returning from a catastrophic leg injury. I was calling for him to be benched at times too, but let's try to keep it real bud.

Reactions: diceman934

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
are you friggin kidding me? in almost every post game and game thread and many others people (fans) are complaining about several players.
Still this is a silly thread and not at all a needed thread as it only identifies posters who simply do not understand we need all of our players to be a good team as roles are needed and a second line talent is not going to be happy playing on the 4th line for long and we need 4th line players as does every team.

The sooner you and others figure it out the easier this board is to read as it is becoming harder and harder to read with post after post of people posting nonsense.

Hyman is a very good hockey player on here far to many crap all over him and you would think he is a scrub but he is so far from that it is laughable reading the silly posts who attack him etc.

tokyoite

I changed my name from "nipponjin" last summer.
Feb 22, 2015
Tokyo metropolitan area JPN
Some think this thread is stupid. I don't think so.
If you don't like it, don't bother, don't reply.
Let's stop the bickerings okay ?
We are in a tough situation now. We lost 4 in a row, everybody is frustrated.

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
I am 50+ and this thread is indicative of the neo-think, entitlement that is currently so persuasive in society
There are actually people on here that are calling for things to be shut down or removed because they disagree with the sentiment of original thought on a hockey talk internet forum
"Back in my dayyyy..." we just ignored things that we didn't care for given that they were causing no genuine harm. Telling people to shut up and asking for opinion to be removed is the truly offensive behavior

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Some think this thread is stupid. I don't think so.
If you don't like it, don't bother, don't reply.
Let's stop the bickerings okay ?
We are in a tough situation now. We lost 4 in a row, everybody is frustrated.

I think this thread is stupid. I've stayed away for some time hoping it would go away but since it's still on page 1 I see no harm in my saying so. And personally, I'm not frustrated at all about losing 4 in a row, we're 6th overall, every team has it's ups and downs so no big deal. This thread is annoying though.

I am 50+ and this thread is indicative of the neo-think, entitlement that is currently so persuasive in society
There are actually people on here that are calling for things to be shut down or removed because they disagree with the sentiment of original thought on a hockey talk internet forum
"Back in my dayyyy..." we just ignored things that we didn't care for given that they were causing no genuine harm. Telling people to shut up and asking for opinion to be removed is the truly offensive behavior

Neo-think - what the hell does that even mean?

Original thought - is that what this thread is?

I'm not "telling" anyone anything, just expressing my disappointment that this ridiculous thread exists. But if you don't care for my opinion, feel free to ignore it.

I'm also 50+, do I get points for that?

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
I think this thread is stupid. I've stayed away for some time hoping it would go away but since it's still on page 1 I see no harm in my saying so. And personally, I'm not frustrated at all about losing 4 in a row, we're 6th overall, every team has it's ups and downs so no big deal. This thread is annoying though.

Neo-think - what the hell does that even mean?

Original thought - is that what this thread is?

I'm not "telling" anyone anything, just expressing my disappointment that this ridiculous thread exists. But if you don't care for my opinion, feel free to ignore it.

I'm also 50+, do I get points for that?

"Neo-think" is a new way of processing information, since you asked.

I could care less if someone thinks something ridiculous, rather I am commenting on people wanting to shut down and remove someone's original thought or opinion based on nothing more than their own preferences.

There is a big difference. You are introducing straw man arguments saying I am just intolerant of a difference of opinion which is patently false.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
"Neo-think" is a new way of processing information, since you asked.

I could care less if someone thinks something ridiculous, rather I am commenting on people wanting to shut down and remove someone's original thought or opinion based on nothing more than their own preferences.

There is a big difference. You are introducing straw man arguments saying I am just intolerant of a difference of opinion which is patently false.

I never said anything about you being intolerant. Perhaps your neo-think is having processing issues?

If you think there is "original thought" in this thread that's wonderful, I don't see it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad