Top 10 in scoring now and at the end of the season

armyjoe

Nov 15, 2010
Now that approximately 20 % of the season has been played top 10 in scoring looks like this:

1. Stamkos
2. Kucherov
3. Gaudreau
4. Schwartz
5. Wheeler
6. Voracek
7. Giroux
8. Tarasenko
9. Kopitar
10. Kessel

Who`s going out, who`s going in?
I have atleast Crosby, Mcdavid and Malkin (it is time for him to be healthy again) in. Schwartz, Wheeler and Kessel out. Atleast one out of Giroux/Voracek/Kopitar will be out also, maybe replaced by karlsson.

Top 10 in ppg looks like this:
Stamkos
Kucherov
Karlsson
Wheeler
Gaudreau
Voracek
Huberdeau
Scheifele
Kopitar
Giroux

Now that we have reached 40 % mark the top 10 looks like this:
Kucherov
Stamkos
Tavares
Mcdavid
Bailey
Voracek
Kopitar
Gaudreau
Schenn
Kessel

Absence of (healthy) Crosby this late in the season is odd. Bailey is this years surpriser for sure.

Top 10 in ppg:
Kucherov, Stamkos, Voracek, Bailey, Mcdavid, Tavares, MacKinnon, Gaudreau, Schwartz and Kopitar. (*left out marchand, ~10 missed games)

Now that approximately 60 % of the season has been played top 10 looks like this:
Kucherov
MacKinnon
Stamkos
Kessel
Giroux
Tavares
Voracek
Gaudreau
Crosby
Bailey
So it took this long for Crosby to get in.

Top 10 in ppg:
Marchand
Kucherov
MacKinnon
Getzlaf
Stamkos
Bailey
Giroux
Voracek
Gaudreau
Kessel

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
1. Stamkos
2. Kucherov
3. McDavid
4. Tavares
5. Crosby
6. Malkin
7. Karlsson
8. Guadreau
9. Wheeler
10. Stone

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
McDavid, Crosby and Malkin will get in there. Voracek and Giroux will fall out. I think Kessel may finish in the top ten again. I'll say Schwartz falls out as well. Kopitar likely finishes outside of the top ten, but I think his strong season will continue.

1. McDavid
2. Kucherov
3. Stamkos
4. Tarasenko
5. Malkin
6. Crosby
7. Gaudreau
8. Kessel
9. Matthews
10. Tavares (originally had Wheeler here)

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
My guess:

1)Stamkos
2)Crosby
3)McDavid
4)Kucherov
5)Gaudreau
6)Malkin
7)Scheifele
8)Kane
9)Tavares
10)Giroux

armyjoe

Nov 15, 2010
No need for the order. Too much luck plays into being for example seventh instead of sixth.

You people seem to have Tavares on top 10. He seem to have scored over 70 points twice, in 2011-2012 and 2014-2015. Why does he make in this time?

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
No need for the order. Too much luck plays into being for example seventh instead of sixth.

You people seem to have Tavares on top 10. He seem to have scored over 70 points twice, in 2011-2012 and 2014-2015. Why does he make in this time?
Playing for a big money contract seems to bring the best out in a player.

Look how good Evander Kane has been so far this season. Dude wants to add another money phone to his collection.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Don't think it will change ton, but something like this.

1. Stamkos
2. Kucherov
3. McDavid
4. Matthews
5. Wheeler
6. Voracek
7. Gaudreau
8. Tarasenko
9. Kopitar
10. Crosby

I expect Crosby and McDavid to have a serious run at some point.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Kucherov
McDavid
Stamkos
Matthews
Seguin
Kessel
Schefiele
Huberdeau
Tavares
Draisaitl

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
In no real order:

McDavid
Kucherov
Stamkos
Crosby
Matthews
Tarasenko
Kane
Karlsson
Gaudreau
Tavares

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Anybody that thinks the top ten will look like anything that is now deserves the lol Look back at every season 1st 15 games and end of year Mine is based on the players up-trending in their career , and vets who are recovering from off years and has been there before . So laugh away produce your list and we will compare at end of year.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Anybody that thinks the top ten will look like anything that is now deserves the lol Look back at every season 1st 15 games and end of year Mine is based on the players up-trending in their career , and vets who are recovering from off years and has been there before . So laugh away produce your list and we will compare at end of year.

I'm laughing that you'd remove Gaudreau yet put in someone like Huberdeau, your Oilers homerism knows no bounds apparently.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I'm laughing that you'd remove Gaudreau yet put in someone like Huberdeau, your Oilers homerism knows no bounds apparently.
I think Gaudreau will be top 15 not top 10 when checking tightens up so will his scoring , As far as Draisaitl who showed last season his big body produced better in the 2nd half of the season and is currently a ppg with a pp producing horribly and will improve will put him back in the top 10. If you see I have no small players in top 10 this season . Huberdeau is a big body who has Barkov to cover him on defence side will have 80+ point season if he stays healthy also take matthews in draftkings due for multiple point game tonight

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I think Gaudreau will be top 15 not top 10 when checking tightens up so will his scoring , As far as Draisaitl who showed last season his big body produced better in the 2nd half of the season and is currently a ppg with a pp producing horribly and will improve will put him back in the top 10. If you see I have no small players in top 10 this season . Huberdeau is a big body who has Barkov to cover him on defence side will have 80+ point season if he stays healthy also take matthews in draftkings due for multiple point game tonight

Gaudreau was much better in the second half last year. Seems like your premise is flawed.

Reactions: flamesforcup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad