Too Little, Too Leht

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Going to lose 18 more games ,Kings were due for a losing streak , haven't had one all year.

On the next game.

Losing streak just in time for Quick.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Better now than later imo.

Dallas Stars black magic, blecch.

At least we don't have to see those guys again.

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
loving it

canucks one point behind us. before long, well be in the wild card spot. WOW.

Where was our captain tonight, btw? Perhaps we need to give that C to someone who deserves it... like kopitar.

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
Dallas fan coming in peace. Good game, guys. Always a fun one between our two teams. Good luck the rest of the way and happy new year. :)

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Going to lose 18 more games ,Kings were due for a losing streak , haven't had one all year.

On the next game.

Losing streak just in time for Quick.

In a row at this rate. Glad to see the back of Dallas at least.

I suppose hitting two posts don't help matters but it's a pretty poor result.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I really can't fathom how they just keep taking stupid penalties game after game. It's just killing the team and any momentum they generate leading up to it.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
loving it

canucks one point behind us. before long, well be in the wild card spot. WOW.

Where was our captain tonight, btw? Perhaps we need to give that C to someone who deserves it... like kopitar.

Would you have suggested that a month or two back when Kopi couldn't buy a goal? El Capitan gets a lot more leeway in my opinion, he's playing poorly but he'll get it going.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I really can't fathom how they just keep taking stupid penalties game after game. It's just killing the team and any momentum they generate leading up to it.

Yes. On one hand, gotta stop taking stupid offensive zone penalties. It would be one thing if they were roughs or something consistent with physical play, but they're not.

On the other, it's like we're being punished for being strong. Williams' slash isn't a penalty if the guy holds onto his stick like a grown man. Doughty waterskiing three guys behind him is okay though? The penalty differential does say we're doing stupid things, and I'm not arguing our calls, but it still blows my mind how a team with a cycle and possession mentality cannot draw penalties.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Really not liking the current lineup. Only one line is producing, the rest of the lines are only capable of dumping the puck and failing to retrieve it.

At least they did exactly what I suggested in the third and went back to pairing Muzzin with Doughty, Regehr with Voynov, and Mitchell with Greene.

When this team is incapable of connecting with passes, they look incredibly slow. No flow in their breakouts, no tape to tape passes, no second or third passes, all they are able to do is make one pass and dump the puck out of the zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad