Seravalli: Tony D to Toronto?

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Toronto aint signing him either. THis thread was literally made off an Analyst making a Guess.

No where did he say he's heard from sources

Reactions: Prominence

Nate070

Sep 15, 2010
Maldives
I feel like he needs to go to an older team with a strong room.

I feel like Boston could be interesting, tons of veterans who I'm assuming have a good hold on the room and I feel like they could use a legit pp qb.
Yeah, like a older room somewhere is Siberia

definedMF

Apr 19, 2013
Big Yellow Joint
Why, because he has a different opinion than you?
no because he has shown a history of continously undermining people of color, throwing racial slurs around, and supporting a person thats MO was to persecute and alienate minority populations into fear.

also his own teammates hated him for how much of a dick he was to them, so yeah we don't need more toxic people in our dressing room

Reactions: Rob Brown

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
Don't see Dubas doing it. All it takes is a strong dressing room leader to keep him in check. Don't underestimate how this may have made him grow as a professional. These soft takes on this board show most have NEVER been a manager.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Someone is gonna get a steal for this guy and gonna be happy about.

It's a good thing NHL GM's don't take their advice from poorly informed and judgemental HF Boards posters. "I read on Twitter that this guy said some stuff and I didn't look more into it, but it made me mad and he should never play hockey again!"

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
no because he has shown a history of continously undermining people of color, throwing racial slurs around, and supporting a person thats MO was to persecute and alienate minority populations into fear.

also his own teammates hated him for how much of a dick he was to them, so yeah we don't need more toxic people in our dressing room

He hasn't though. Maybe you should you do some research instead of using the woke Twitter army as your source though.

Don't let facts get in the way:

“K’Andre Miller was never part of any part of the Tony DeAngelo story at all,” Ian Pulver, Miller’s agent, told The Post on Friday. “There were no issues between them of any kind. There is no reason he should be part of this.

definedMF

Apr 19, 2013
Big Yellow Joint
He hasn't though. Maybe you should you do some research instead of using the woke Twitter army as your source though.

Don't let facts get in the way:

“K’Andre Miller was never part of any part of the Tony DeAngelo story at all,” Ian Pulver, Miller’s agent, told The Post on Friday. “There were no issues between them of any kind. There is no reason he should be part of this.
Maybe if you saw literally every interaction he has done up until this point as someone with poor character, hurtful thoughts and comments that were rooted in his upbringing a problem, then maybe you wouldn't default to using "woke twitter" as a response with no cited quote to boot.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad