Seravalli: Tony D to Toronto?

Shak19

Oct 31, 2007
Toronto
Dubas is not signing this guy, I can promise you that.

Disagree; Leafs will be bargain bin shopping for league min deals, and he may be the best option at league min which can yield a high reward for low cost

I am all for the signing on a minor league deal with invite to training camp

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Checks out
No it doesn't it's the exact opposite of everything the leafs claim they are

Dubas has been stern on getting PC and clean cut players. He's avoided anyone with a troubled past or any previous controversy (think Casey Desmith a name leaf fans wanted us to go after)

Dengelo hasn't committed any type of assault but has major chemistry concerns and has anger management issues. Don't think this is credible and it would be out of left field if we signed him

NextYear67

Averaging over a like per post
Mar 2, 2018
GTA

Dubas has been stern on getting PC and clean cut players. He's avoided anyone with a troubled past or any previous controversy (think Casey Desmith a name leaf fans wanted us to go after)

Dengelo hasn't committed any type of assault but has major chemistry concerns and has anger management issues. Don't think this is credible and it would be out of left field if we signed him
You don’t know the Sheldon Keefe story huh

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
What? He asked Serevelli? It is not on his own twitter yet as of my typing anyway. Is the guy legit or should it be closed?

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
You don’t know the Sheldon Keefe story huh
I do but Keefe got a 2nd chance which he atleast according to Dubas earned. He put time to fix the past and move on a better person from that. He showed remorse and distanced himself from Frost and the others involved in that shit show

Dubas has stayed away from guys like Voynov, DeSmith, Watson(though he was innocent and cleared)

Don't see why he'd compromise his stance for DeAngelo

Reactions: Rob Brown

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC

Good luck. What a superficial atmosphere that would be. It would only make the already high pressure in Toronto even higher. No wonder Toronto has to pay players what they pay.

Reactions: Unbiased Fan

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
Even ignoring everthing to do with his attitude problems, I don't think any of the Canadian teams will sign players who refuse to vaccinate. There's presently no waiver for border crossing so they'd have to quarantine for 2 weeks after every border crossing. It's a logistical problem that can't really be worked around.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Good luck. What a superficial atmosphere that would be. It would only make the already high pressure in Toronto even higher. No wonder Toronto has to pay players what they pay.
Good luck with what? You can confirm it is legit?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad