GDT: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL - Ducks at Preds - 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I've been listening to an album for the last 30 minutes, why has the game not started yet? Is someone's number being retired or something?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
wtf is going on it's 5:21pm :laugh:

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
It's really annoying that it's this game that Randy puts Beauch and Bieksa in because we've been looking good with Pettersson and last game was his best yet imo

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I wonder why players don't score more on Gibson: he goes down faster than a two dollar hooker, yet the puck doesn't go in for whatever reason. Last chance was a primary example of that, nice leg save but damn how did they miss that...

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
I wonder why players don't score more on Gibson: he goes down faster than a two dollar hooker, yet the puck doesn't go in for whatever reason. Last chance was a primary example of that, nice leg save but damn how did they miss that...

I was wondering about that too. Surprised that it worked out in his favor on that shot.

Reactions: Fighter

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006

It’s really difficult to elevate the puck when you’re in tight and/or reaching.

That’s probably the best answer to why they don’t score more.

Reactions: Fighter

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That is not how you play defense, Bieksa.

He over-committed to the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad