GDT: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL - Ducks at Preds - 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Rakell Getz Perry
Cogs Kesbae Silf(they can be the second line again)
Ritchie Henrique Kase
Chimera Grant Kelly

Lindholm Manson
Fowler Montour
Pettersson Bieksa

My guess is they don’t make changes again

Reactions: Exit Dose

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
We should definitely be giving Kelly the Beauch treatment and alternate him with Vermettte, and not play the roller-coaster game with Grant.

Stick Vermette back at centre, move Grant to another wing while Vermette is in.

I agree, it let’s Vermette and his 60% FO win rate do the only thing he can

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Huge back to back for us.... id be happy with 2/4... anything better would be amazing. Would have preferred to have Dallas on front end -.-

Nashville is 9-1 in their last 10

You know what screw it, if we get 4 out of 4 points... I'm going to go ahead and say it, were winning the division.

Reactions: Paul4587

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
We should definitely be giving Kelly the Beauch treatment and alternate him with Vermettte, and not play the roller-coaster game with Grant.

Stick Vermette back at centre, move Grant to another wing while Vermette is in.

Kelly should not ever be in the lineup unless there are several injuries. Vermette and Brown are clearly better options. Grant should be permanently in the lineup as the 4th line center. Chimera, Brown, and Vermette can rotate on the other two spots. Kelly shouldn't ever be in over those 3. He's awful.

I also don't agree with the notion that we should instill Vermette in the lineup and then put Grant at wing. Grant hasn't looked nearly as effective on the wing as he has at center. Put Vermette at wing and let him take faceoffs if you want, but Grant needs to stay as the 4th line C.

Reactions: Deuce22

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
If they can somehow get 3 points out of this tough back-to-back it would be huge.

2 would be acceptable though

Reactions: duxfan1101

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Get Kelly outta here.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Kelly needs to be scratched. Chimera has looked OK I guess. Why not call up Roy or Kossila and put them on that line?

It's not like Kelly's ever been a tough player. He might be more worthless than Boll right now

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I'd rather have Vermette on the wing than Kelly. Having somebody as strong on the dot as he is is very useful in a utility player. Kelly and Chimera are just kind of there.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Just found out I got passed over for a promotion and I didn't do as well on the LSAT as I wanted to.

SMASH TRASHVILLE

Reactions: Boogernaut

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'd rather have Vermette on the wing than Kelly. Having somebody as strong on the dot as he is is very useful in a utility player. Kelly and Chimera are just kind of there.
Vermette is clearly in the doghouse, and I can't blame RC for having him there. He's been a complete negative on the ice the last 30-ish games.

I'd rather get some young blood up here from San Diego and see if they can extend our depth a little. It's too bad Max Jones has had another injury riddled season. I could have seen Carlyle giving him a shot after his junior season was over

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Vezina nominees 2018
1) rinne
2) rinne
3) rinne

No one else can be in conversation

Rinne is so good that he can't be considered for Vezina. He actually has to be broken up, the actually voting is going to go:

1) Rinne's glove hand
2) Rinne's left leg
3) Rinne's right leg
HM: Rinne's blocker, Rinne's unbeatable aura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->