OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Just don't pay for any ticket that is labelled as "SRO". There is no "standing room only" section in the Garden.

There actually are tickets marked as SRO on StubHub and in the Garden that are legit. The TRUE SRO seats are actually in the AT&T SportsBarClubZone - I'm blanking on the actual name of it, but it's on the 5th floor (premium/club/suite level), behind Rask's net. There are no seats for you to sit in - you can stand in front of the bar to watch the game. Free soda (tip your bartender!) and free appetizers. Sometimes seats in that area aren't taken, and you can snag an actual seat....but I wouldn't count on it. I did this once, and as a Krug-sized person, SRO in the AT&T section is the one place in the Garden I wouldn't go back to. I had a better view from the 15th row of the balcony than I did there.

The other category of seats that are "SRO" are the add-on seats to the suites. Most normal-sized suites have about 2 rows of 6-7 permanent seats to sit in...they're big and poofy, like the seats in the Club section. When you buy an entire suite package, you have the option to "add on" up to 6 (or 8?) extra seats - these are often marked as "SRO" on StubHub. What they don't tell you is that there actually ARE quite a few hi-top chairs in the suites that you can use, and they're effectively in the "third row". If you don't mind sitting on high chairs, I think you'd have a decent view. Seats in the suites aren't numbered, but I think the rule of thumb is if you ticket has a number, you sit in a poofy chair...otherwise, it's a hi-top. First come, first serve in terms of which seat you get if you're buying individual suite seats...but they're all kind of the same.

Last minute deals will probably be at least $125, and that's if they even have them at all. AFAIK, they haven't had them since the Habs weekday game on 1/17, and that was for $90. I'd expect the Leafs game to go for $120-125 for the balcony corner seats if they run it. I haven't seen a seat for under $100, and last year it was the second most expensive resale game (they played the Leafs on Superbowl Saturday last year, too.)

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
6 seats for the Anaheim game tomorrow night- loge 19 row 15 $95/each (face) PayPal payment and tickets transferred through my B's account.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I am still looking for Saturday night, one ticket. Be generous :laugh: I will even throw in a few beers (please Mods, let me do this :D)

Taymite

Jan 18, 2018
First ever post. Traveling down from Canada but we are now three. Looking for a single ticket to the Mar. 8 Flyer game and the Mar. 10 Hawks game. any leads appreciated.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Messed up. Could have got a ticket for $100 Inc fees and I hesitated and they are gone. Prices now are stupid on Stubhub etc but I will hang around at a bar near TD Garden hoping the prices drop again.

Does that normally happen, prices drop as puck drop approaches or have I missed the boat completely?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Messed up. Could have got a ticket for $100 Inc fees and I hesitated and they are gone. Prices now are stupid on Stubhub etc but I will hang around at a bar near TD Garden hoping the prices drop again.

Does that normally happen, prices drop as puck drop approaches or have I missed the boat completely?

Your best bet would be to talk to a scalper on the street if you’re hanging out after the game has started. Still a very desirable game but a lot of them get desperate as the game goes on and will unload for a deal as opposed to eat them totally. You might miss a good chunk of the game though.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Posted this in the Beanpot thread, but feel like I'll have more luck here.

Anyone selling 2 or 3 seats? My stepfather is a BU alum, and we used to go every year. We haven't been in probably a decade due to life getting in the way, and I'd love to surprise him.

Ace, stubhub, etc is also an option, but I'd rather not spend $70 on balcony seats for that if possible.

meliz112

Feb 6, 2018
Boston, MA
Posted this in the Beanpot thread, but feel like I'll have more luck here.

Anyone selling 2 or 3 seats? My stepfather is a BU alum, and we used to go every year. We haven't been in probably a decade due to life getting in the way, and I'd love to surprise him.

Ace, stubhub, etc is also an option, but I'd rather not spend $70 on balcony seats for that if possible.

There are plenty of $43 balcony tickets available if you go TD garden website and buy through ticketmaster.

FYI: BU student section is 307, with season ticket holders in 302-306. I was in 303 last night, and it was a great balance of friendly like minded fans, and a bit away from all the students.

Reactions: JRull86

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
There are plenty of $43 balcony tickets available if you go TD garden website and buy through ticketmaster.

FYI: BU student section is 307, with season ticket holders in 302-306. I was in 303 last night, and it was a great balance of friendly like minded fans, and a bit away from all the students.
Now this was the info I was looking for.

Thanks a ton.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Did you ever get a ticket?

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Did you ever get a ticket?
No, watched in a bar.

I did, er, sneak in for the last few minutes. Genuine mistake though. I was looking to get to the subway and saw the sign for North Station, people were coming out and the door was open so in I went, up the stairs and stood by the section entrance :laugh:

Reactions: sarge88

Thedanimaaal

Feb 12, 2018
Brand new poster here, looking to get 2 seats for Bruins-blackhawks as well March 10 for my girls birthday.

Fees are a bit steep for me on other marketplaces so hoping this forum can lead me in the right direction. Willing to spend up to $250 per ticket.

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
Has anyone tried to buy a ticket for a Bruins game day of from the ticket window? I'm just curious if A. they still even sell walk ups and B. if they are priced higher than say stubhub or other secondary markets. Just Curious... and admittedly too lazy to simply ask the ticket window my self before a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad