OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Based on weather forecast I will not be going to Thursday's Florida game. If you want to go in on a snowy day then I’ll sell my $95 Loge tickets for $75 each with PayPal Friends Or Family payment. 2 seats Loge 9 Row 26.

Last edited:

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I have pair in 301 row 9 on the aisle for the the haps game on 1/17. If any one is interested in trading them for similar seats to the second habs game on 3/3 or the hawks game on 3/10, let me know.

Bearclaw

Jul 25, 2013
California
I know the odds are slim but I'm going to be in Boston for the 3/3 game against the Habs. Anybody open to selling their tickets? If so, PLEASE PM me. I'm hopeful I can avoid paying the massive resale uncharge for my one game of the year.

Thanks guys!

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
I know it's a long shot but if anyone would like a single season ticket for next year in row 12 of section 317 let me know. My rep says I can transfer ownership of it. It's $54 a game this year, not yet sure what the price will be for next year.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So does the Florida game replace the Ottawa game as the Fan Appreciation game ?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
So does the Florida game replace the Ottawa game as the Fan Appreciation game ?

My question as well. It certainly takes the cache of "last regular season game" away from it. Then again, both games are likely to have key players resting (as they should!), and feature Providence Bruins prominently.

Easy fix, though: rebrand it as "Fan Appreciation Weekend". Pick one day to do the NESN awards (the Gallery Gods trophy, Seventh Player, Three Stars, etc.) Pick the other day to do the Shirts off our Backs. Spread out the random "during the game" giveaways to both games, and now that there's 3 months of lead time, maybe bust your chops a little to increase the giveaways for each day.

Savvy move by the Bruins - I haven't seen any notice about being able to turn in your tickets, but I don't think anyone can complain that their weekday game turned into a weekend season closer, especially when resale is an option. If they'd scheduled the game for, say, January 22, they'd likely be pressured into offering at the very least some kind of ticket exchange. The ones who got screwed are the folks who paid too much in advance for OTT.

Reactions: sarge88

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My question as well. It certainly takes the cache of "last regular season game" away from it. Then again, both games are likely to have key players resting (as they should!), and feature Providence Bruins prominently.

Easy fix, though: rebrand it as "Fan Appreciation Weekend". Pick one day to do the NESN awards (the Gallery Gods trophy, Seventh Player, Three Stars, etc.) Pick the other day to do the Shirts off our Backs. Spread out the random "during the game" giveaways to both games, and now that there's 3 months of lead time, maybe bust your chops a little to increase the giveaways for each day.

Savvy move by the Bruins - I haven't seen any notice about being able to turn in your tickets, but I don't think anyone can complain that their weekday game turned into a weekend season closer, especially when resale is an option. If they'd scheduled the game for, say, January 22, they'd likely be pressured into offering at the very least some kind of ticket exchange. The ones who got screwed are the folks who paid too much in advance for OTT.
My rep told me not changing still going to be Saturday night

tnt410

Nov 23, 2008
Looking for a single ticket to Wednesday 11/17 game against the Habs for $100 or less. Thanks guys.

BruinsFan0877

May 22, 2009
Boston, MA
Two tickets for tonight's game for sale. Section 314, Row 13. $59 each (face value). Please PM me and I can send them via Ticketmaster. Paypal or Venmo accepted. Please note these are also currently listed on Ticketmaster.

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Selling a pair for next week.

1/30 vs. Anaheim Ducks

Loge 4 Row 4

$126/ ticket paypal friend/ family or meet in Western MA anytime or at Foxwoods Saturday 1/27

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Still looking for one ticket for the Leafs game (Feb 3rd) when I am in town. PM me if you can help me out. I have cash and beer to offer :laugh:

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Selling a pair for next week.

1/30 vs. Anaheim Ducks

Loge 4 Row 4

$126/ ticket paypal friend/ family or meet in Western MA anytime or at Foxwoods Saturday 1/27

Also have the same pair + price for 2/13 against Calgary

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Pair of Seats to 1/30 vs Anaheim.....CENTER ICE section 316, row 9, $64 per seat.....MSG me

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Still looking for one ticket for the Leafs game (Feb 3rd) when I am in town. PM me if you can help me out. I have cash and beer to offer :laugh:

Looking less likely that I am going to find a ticket for this one so as a backup plan, where is a good bar to catch the game?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Looking less likely that I am going to find a ticket for this one so as a backup plan, where is a good bar to catch the game?

I would really go to the box office the day of the game -- even as close as an hour or so before the start. I don't know if it's still true, or if it ever was, but I was once told that the opposing team has until 2 hours before game time to return any tickets that they aren't using and those get freed up for sale.

I do remember going in the day of a Montreal game years ago on a whim and ending up with good seats. If you can talk directly to someone at the ticket counter, maybe they can help you out. If not, head over the The Fours to watch the game.

Never be afraid to pull on people's heart strings...."It's my first time in Boston, I thought I had a ticket lined up, but it fell through, etc." maybe they'll even give you a SRO seat or something. I know there is a floor called "The Halo" -- that I got to visit once when I won tickets and a tour. Lots of space up there and only a few people sitting around. It's not a great view for watching the game as it is at the top of the building, but I have no idea how people access that level. Maybe they sell tickets to that level and you can walk down and steal an open, better seat.

You could also wait until a few minutes after the game starts and see if you can get a scalper to unload one at a reduced price?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Never be afraid to pull on people's heart strings...."It's my first time in Boston, I thought I had a ticket lined up, but it fell through, etc." maybe they'll even give you a SRO seat or something.

Just don't pay for any ticket that is labelled as "SRO". There is no "standing room only" section in the Garden.

Reactions: sarge88

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I have never known the opposition being given tickets to sell, unless you mean for players. Whenever I have been to an "away" game I just go to the home teams site and buy there.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I have never known the opposition being given tickets to sell, unless you mean for players. Whenever I have been to an "away" game I just go to the home teams site and buy there.

Yes...this was a long time ago, probably in the 90’s, but I was told that the home team needs to have a certain number of tickets available to each game for the visiting team. Obviously, all the tickets don’t get used, so they would get sold.

Someone else may know for sure.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Well I am signed up for the Bruins last minute deals and I will keep checking the websites etc, the price has jumped up this past week so hopefully someone will take $100 :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad