Post-Game Talk: Thursday becomes a must win as Panthers lay egg vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
this is what you get when you let bottom feeders dictate the play to start games. Absolutely deserved to lose.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
Let's just hope Vegas beats NJ and we somehow get at least a point vs Boston Thursday. I'm going to be oissed for 3 days now.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Not that I expect us to win every game from here on out, but this one was definitely winnable for us. Just a little disappointing because this could have been an easy win.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Just got home and of course I miss the entire game.

Who was good? Who sucked?

I see Haley had a huge impact. Great job Bough not playing Mamin....complete moron.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Is time for that extended Luongo bench break again

:huh:

Can't be giving up 5 goals, I agree, but bench him when he's been arguably the biggest reason Florida is this close to the playoffs? Nope.

This was the swift kick in the teeth the Panthers needed to get out of their system sooner rather than later. Fair or not, Malgin should have started on the third line until Vatrano on the 2nd line wasn't working. Same for sitting Mamin instead of Haley.

I trust Boughner learned his lesson.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL

I see Haley had a huge impact. Great job Bough not playing Mamin....complete moron.

Vatrano shot basically everytime he got the puck, played hard all game, Trocheck, Huberdeau and Barkov all played well. Scevior played hard, and had a couple of scoring chances. Luongo was not good, let up a goal on every scoring chance Ottawa had, MacK was pretty awful tonight as well.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

peterbiz09

Jun 24, 2012
Miami, FL
No need to panic, team wasn't gonna win-out. Didn't get the breaks tonight and Luongo wasn't sharp. Gotta bounce back against the B's.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

Trocheck was the best Panther. Huberdeau and Vatrano were good. Barkov line was alright but not at their usual standard. Matheson stood out as good too.

Lu struggled but was left out to dry by a few breakdowns from everyone on the back line. I'm not even convinced that the 3rd and 4th lines were at the game.

Reactions: Kid Icarus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad