• Adam Huska

• Dryden Hunt

• Barclay Goodrow

• Karl Henriksson

• Filip Chytil

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
The stats still show he’s one of the most dangerous and best PKers in the league. There are less than 5 centers in the NHL currently that play PP1 and PK1
you're right that Mika is an outstanding PKer but he's quite subpar defensively at ES. He wasn't always but the last two years he definitely was. I would not call him a good two-way player.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
you're right that Mika is an outstanding PKer but he's quite subpar defensively at ES. He wasn't always but the last two years he definitely was. I would not call him a good two-way player.
At the start of last year yes, mika wasnt a good 2 way player, however as mika's offense took off, his defense similarly got better.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Definitely the worst loss of the season. Back to back games coupled with a rookie debut for a goal tender against the most offensively capable team in the league. It was stacked against them, but you still want to see it be competitive. This wasn't.

And yea, it's after a 7 game winning streak, so I'm only bumping this thread in a tongue-in-cheek way. They're going to bounce back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad