• Adam Huska

• Dryden Hunt

• Barclay Goodrow

• Karl Henriksson

• Filip Chytil

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Mika and Kreids went anti-injury invisible mode once the game slipped away. Their 4th line never stops playing and it was the difference. That and goaltending.

I liked Hunt, Goat and Rempe. Laffy and Fox still the future.

Isles are a terrible team to play when you wanna evaluate players. Not taking much away from this.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
583c4eebe02ba71e008b6661

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Staal was terrible, Hank always gives up a softy, Nash wasn’t brought here to be a penalty killer and Callahan is a glorified third liner.

Kraken playing their first ever game right now, which is at least interesting.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Laf showed some progress. Fox did some good things at 50% effort. Lindgren was in Super Sloth Mode.

Kravstov and Chytil were noticeable but the downgrade from Goodrow to Hunt hurt.

Hunt though looked fine as an energy 13th-14th forward.

Lundkvist did some decent stuff. Give him a few more games.

Kreider was just lazy tonight. I'm over him. Captain my ass.

I liked the kids 4th line but it's best they start in juniors or AHL.

Barron didn't do himself many favors. He probably gets one more game and then it's off to Hartford.

They played with better pace for most of the game. Nice not having Coach Doofus behind the bench anymore.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
A few stray notes from the lower bowl:
  • Tinordi surprised me. He’s big, has an enormous wingspan, and was a stabilizing presence on many shifts. He does nothing fancy, but doesn’t need to as a 6 or 7 guy. Very talkative out there, directing teammates around.
  • Henriksson is SMALL. Like Zuccarello small. His game will need to develop a lot if he’s going to have an NHL career. I don’t see it right now.
  • Guy in front of me was wearing a Capitals Lundqvist jersey.
  • I loved Chytil’s body language tonight. He looks very comfortable in the NHL now. It’s his fifth season, which is crazy to think about. Someone said he’s a more skilled Anisimov and I agree. He is very physically gifted and takes care of himself off the ice. He can be a career top-six forward—if not this season, he’s getting closer.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
A few stray notes from the lower bowl:
  • Tinordi surprised me. He’s big, has an enormous wingspan, and was a stabilizing presence on many shifts. He does nothing fancy, but doesn’t need to as a 6 or 7 guy. Very talkative out there, directing teammates around.
  • Henriksson is SMALL. Like Zuccarello small. His game will need to develop a lot if he’s going to have an NHL career. I don’t see it right now.
  • Guy in front of me was wearing a Capitals Lundqvist jersey.
  • I loved Chytil’s body language tonight. He looks very comfortable in the NHL now. It’s his fifth season, which is crazy to think about. Someone said he’s a more skilled Anisimov and I agree. He is very physically gifted and takes care of himself off the ice. He can be a career top-six forward—if not this season, he’s getting closer.
Tinordi is more than fine as a 7D who can step in as an insurance policy in case of injury or slumps. He's a big upgrade on Bitetto and Hajek IMO. He's far better than Woywitka or Falk or Diaz and those were guys we had as 7D while contending and winning President's Trophies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad