OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
So is there really not a single person among all these rabid hockey fans who has a Budweiser Red Light?

promo2.jpg
That would really piss me off if we scored when down big :laugh:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Never even knew it existed until you guys started talking about it.

Side note... Budweiser is the worst.

I never even knew it existed until I randomly stumbled on some Canadian dude's Youtube.

And while Bud certainly isnt good beer, Coors Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukee, Milwaukee Best, Corona, and a host of other cheap beers, are even worse.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Natty Light tops them all. I drank my fair share when I was younger, but at this point in my life you'd have to pay me to do so.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Natty Light tops them all. I drank my fair share when I was younger, but at this point in my life you'd have to pay me to do so.

Oh, god yes, I dont know how I forgot about that one. It's genuinely disgusting.

At least Corona and Coors dont taste horrible, they're just beer-flavored-water for guys who dont really like beer, but want to be perceived as being guys who like beer.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I never even knew it existed until I randomly stumbled on some Canadian dude's Youtube.

And while Bud certainly isnt good beer, Coors Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukee, Milwaukee Best, Corona, and a host of other cheap beers, are even worse.

I’ve never tried Old Milwaukee or MB but luckily I never went through a terrible beer faze like most. I think I pick on Bud more because of how rediculously popular it is for adults that should know better. How one can drink that bitter/biting taste without already being drunk, I have no idea.

This is great. Right on Saugus! Natty is rough.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
The only way for me to access this site without many issues is via mobile :laugh:. No matter what browser or what computer I use, it is essentially useless. Hope some of you have had some better luck, but it is impressive that we are at a 1997 level of functionality in 2017.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn

It's funny that you mention PBR. Almost every Euro guy I've met in America thinks PBR is our best cheap beer.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
I’ve never tried Old Milwaukee or MB but luckily I never went through a terrible beer faze like most. I think I pick on Bud more because of how rediculously popular it is for adults that should know better. How one can drink that bitter/biting taste without already being drunk, I have no idea.

This is great. Right on Saugus! Natty is rough.
People have different tastes. I will never understand why people force themselves to love coffee. Either drink the disgusting black tar that the beans make or stop saying you love coffee. Adding sugar and cream isn't coffee.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The only way for me to access this site without many issues is via mobile :laugh:. No matter what browser or what computer I use, it is essentially useless. Hope some of you have had some better luck, but it is impressive that we are at a 1997 level of functionality in 2017.
Same thing for me, but I do have to note just how bad my computer is. If it lasts the duration of the NHL regular season, I’ll be shocked.

The site is fine on my phone, but my phone has issues of its own. From the excessively fast draining battery, and typing out posts on it just isn’t as convenient.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
People have different tastes. I will never understand why people force themselves to love coffee. Either drink the disgusting black tar that the beans make or stop saying you love coffee. Adding sugar and cream isn't coffee.

Lol this is very true. Everyone has different tastes but if you like Bud you have some basaaad taste ;) :D

I’ve always said the same thing about coffee. It’s like.. you don’t want coffee in the morning, you want a milkshake. Still laughing at the disgusting black tar comment :laugh:

Reactions: tr83

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
With all of the wine snobs out there, I'm surprised there aren't more black coffee aficionados out there.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
There's snobs in like everything though. I semi-regularly go to whiksey tastings and distillery tours. Some say drink whiskey neat. Some say drink it however you like it; that's the case with me. If you like it, enjoy it.

With all of the wine snobs out there, I'm surprised there aren't more black coffee aficionados out there.

They're there, and they're vocal. I ignore them.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

Yeah most people are just drinking liquid ice cream as their 'coffee' especially when they add whatever syrupy flavoring into it.

I've been able to at least cut out sugar from coffee and drink it black from time to time, but I usually always add a splash of milk or cream.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I made just made the most incredible turkey burgers for dinner. My girlfriend was a vegetarian, but has recently introduced poultry into her diet at the advice of a doctor, so I got to try making them for the first time.

Mix up some ground turkey with salt, black pepper, ground red pepper, garlic powder, and dijon mustard. Threw it on a kaiser roll with some swiss and chipotle mayo. Heaven.

Reactions: MartyOwns

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Anyone know how to turn off notifications for when someone uploads media? It’s not checked on the notifications section but I keep getting the notifications and it’s driving me bonkers

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i love how every time i open more than one tab (which i typically do, so i can easily scroll through multiple threads) my computer ***** the bed and becomes unresponsive. f*** this new layout

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i love how every time i open more than one tab (which i typically do, so i can easily scroll through multiple threads) my computer ***** the bed and becomes unresponsive. **** this new layout
Good god.

I never even tried to read this forum in multiple tabs. The computer runs bad enough when I got it open in just one! My computer might spontaneous combust if I tried that. :laugh:

Reactions: MartyOwns

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I have to say, I'm not encountering all these problems that others have.

For the first few weeks I was getting tons of page load errors, but that ended.

FWIW, the browsers I use are Chrome and Opera. I used to use Firefox until about 2 weeks ago when I kicked it to the curb due to a whole host of problems like frequent crashing etc..., and I replaced it with Opera, which I really like a lot so far.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I get the occasional bad popup on mobile and have to just close the tab and reopen a new one. I also get unbearable lag occasionally on mobile or computer but it's not frequent, it's just real bad when it happens.

I never really had any of the page load errors or some of the issues folks reported upon initial transition.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Oh, god yes, I dont know how I forgot about that one. It's genuinely disgusting.

At least Corona and Coors dont taste horrible, they're just beer-flavored-water for guys who dont really like beer, but want to be perceived as being guys who like beer.

I used to like Coors Light and Bud Light but I’ve grown to really enjoy a Miller Lite now. I can’t get into all those fancy IPAs and other stuff. Don’t have the right palate for them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad