OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I'm looking at this and seeing Sonic ranked last in the Burger category makes me go "pffffft"

I would put it over Jack in the Box easy. Some of these chains I haven't even heard of so it makes it really hard to rank, some go through based on me never even having it before. I have no idea what "Cookout Burger" is for example

If Sonic was against any other place it would win because it has tots.

TOTS!

Literally the uncrowned king of the spud world.

But McDonald's fries are just so damn good to vote against.

Burger King wins that category for value alone. 2 Whopper deals for 10 dollars? 10 nuggets for 1.59? Two sandwiches for 6 bucks?

No other place can top that value, plus the spicy chicken sandwich is absolutely bangin'

Last edited:
Reactions: None Shall Pass

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I haven't eaten at most of those places...As general rule, if a place doesn't serve beer I usually don't go :)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm looking at this and seeing Sonic ranked last in the Burger category makes me go "pffffft"
Really? I feel like all of Sonic tastes the same.

Kind of the same thing with McDonald's, only with them it's every burp tastes the same, no matter what you ate. An egg mcmuffin tastes the same when you burp it as like a big mac or nuggets.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Really? I feel like all of Sonic tastes the same.

Kind of the same thing with McDonald's, only with them it's every burp tastes the same, no matter what you ate. An egg mcmuffin tastes the same when you burp it as like a big mac or nuggets.

So your saying their coneys (hot dogs) taste the same as their burgers?

I just don't see how that is possible.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So your saying their coneys (hot dogs) taste the same as their burgers?

I just don't see how that is possible.
I haven't really had their hot dogs I don't think, but I used to get some breakfast burrito from there and it kind of tasted like the burgers a little bit. And anything that you get there that's fried tastes exactly like anything else that's fried.

Must be the batter.

Haven't been there in a few years. They had decent shakes though, which didn't taste like the other food haha.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I haven't really had their hot dogs I don't think, but I used to get some breakfast burrito from there and it kind of tasted like the burgers a little bit. And anything that you get there that's fried tastes exactly like anything else that's fried.

Must be the batter.

Haven't been there in a few years. They had decent shakes though, which didn't taste like the other food haha.

Their chili coneys are really good.

But come on, Egg McMuffin's, McFlurries, Big Macs, Fries and McNuggets

It's just a no contest.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

It's just a no contest.
McDonald's is okay once in a while.

I usually eat Taco Bell or Arby's once a week. Hardee's is good. I like Hardee's (don't have them in Jersey and they're Carl's Jr out west), but like 1200 calories to 1600 calories in one of their burgers. Too much for one item.

I can get like 4 or 5 things at Taco Bell for those kinds of calorie totals.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
McDonald's is okay once in a while.

I usually eat Taco Bell or Arby's once a week. Hardee's is good. I like Hardee's (don't have them in Jersey and they're Carl's Jr out west), but like 1200 calories to 1600 calories in one of their burgers. Too much for one item.

I can get like 4 or 5 things at Taco Bell for those kinds of calorie totals.

Hardees/Carls Jr is SO good. Those thickburgers are legitimately restaurant quality, not fast food quality. Which is what I love about them.

Reactions: Bleedred

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

It's just a no contest.

I'd take a Wendy's frosty over a McFlurrie any day. My favorite ice cream place is steak n shake but the only one that is remotely close to here is one in nyc so I only ever have it once in awhile. Their food is horrendous though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hardees/Carls Jr is SO good. Those thickburgers are legitimately restaurant quality, not fast food quality. Which is what I love about them.
They used to have one up in some place in the Northeast (I can't remember if it was Brooklyn or Boston! That's how shot my memory is becoming these days!), where it was almost like a diner and they'd serve you the burgers and fries on a nice plate! It was somewhere in the Northeast where they usually don't have Hardee's!

Probably ain't there anymore.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
They used to have one up in some place in the Northeast (I can't remember if it was Brooklyn or Boston! That's how shot my memory is becoming these days!), where it was almost like a diner and they'd serve you the burgers and fries on a nice plate! It was somewhere in the Northeast where they usually don't have Hardee's!

Probably ain't there anymore.

That's universal. All Hardees do that because I had the same experience at a Hardees in PA a while back.

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
Why is In-N-Out in the classy burger places? They should be with McDonalds and other regular burger places and Smashburger should be in with the classy burger places. Anyway, with those changes my final 4 would be...
In-N-Out
Five Guys or Smashburger (this one is damn close)
Chipotle
Potbelly

With Five Guys or Smashburger taking it over Chipotle as they're both better.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I love me some 5 guys much, smash burger is a little meh to me tbh. Their burgers are too salty, overpriced, and dry at times. But I also have a special place in my heart for White Castle... There is something about their sliders..

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's universal. All Hardees do that because I had the same experience at a Hardees in PA a while back.
I don't think they bring it out on fancy plates at the ones I've been to down here. Just on a tray, like most fast food joints.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't ever go for the kiss. Don't listen to bleed
Why not? I don't see why.

I haven't had many girls make the first move, but it's happened before. They'll usually send signals when they wanna be kissed or are comfortable with being kissed, which I didn't see when I was young.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Got to work today and realized I was wearing two completely different dress shoes.

My left shoe was black wingtips and the right shoe was brown with no design.

That was a good start to my day at the office realizing I was walking around like an idiot

I did something similar a few years back. I wore black dress pants and brown shoes, because I got dressed in the dark. I kept reminding myself of the shawshank redemption (“how often to you look at a man’s shoes?”) but every time I walked anywhere all I could think was that everyone was staring at my shoes. I hope to one day have the confidence of andy dufresne

Reactions: Davegarri

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Why not? I don't see why.

I haven't had many girls make the first move, but it's happened before. They'll usually send signals when they wanna be kissed or are comfortable with being kissed, which I didn't see when I was young.

Don't let them have what they want, you got to play a little hard to get

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Don't let them have what they want, you got to play a little hard to get

basketball-kiss-cam-on-the-phone-shouting-couple-1420389585M.gif

Reactions: newjerseydamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad