Prospect Info: The Prospect Thread (Part XXXIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumex

Dec 17, 2009
Salisbury, UK
I'm of to see Vaxjo Lakers tomorrow night in the Champions League Hockey game against Cardiff Devils. Any suggestions on what to look out for in particular?

Reactions: WTG

Dreamboat

Esports Caster
Feb 1, 2009
Victoria
twitter.com
I'm of to see Vaxjo Lakers tomorrow night in the Champions League Hockey game against Cardiff Devils. Any suggestions on what to look out for in particular?

Watch out for former Manitoba Moose, Matt Pope, for no reason other than he's a former Moose.

Also for Peter Andersson and Dan Rahimi. Gotta love those nucks busts.

And I hear that Elias pettersson guy is OK.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Lockwood's game was finished, seemed like a real slog. Michigan rolling 4 lines all game, didn't really switch anything up. Lockwood had some nice plays by using his speed to open up the ice quite a bit. Although he seemed to struggle slowing the play down once he had the puck. This was basically, like I said, a slog-fest with both teams just skating up the ice and no real set up play. St. Lawrence seemed to be the only team that had some sustained amount of offense. The new coach has got them playing with a bit more structure and quick line changes.

I wouldn't say that this was the best game for Lockwood, nor was it the worst. It basically felt like a pre-season game where they were just testing everything out.

On his primary assist he rushed the puck into the zone and created space to pass to the defense who scored from the blueline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad