Prospect Info: The Prospect Thread (Part XXXIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Is he even our property anymore? Probably one of our better 7th round picks in the last little while, even if he didn't make it.

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
Is he even our property anymore? Probably one of our better 7th round picks in the last little while, even if he didn't make it.

No, the Canucks have no further rights to him. When they didn't offer him a contract by June 1 of this year, they lost his rights. He was eligible to be selected again in the 2017 Entry Draft but wasn't selected so is a free agent.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Lukas Jasek off to a career year :p. 3 points in 7 games matches his regular season totals but he also scored 3 assists in 4 games in the Champions HL

He's someone I'm still following as a sleeper. He's still only 20 because he's such a late birthday. I believe the Canucks still hold his rights because he was drafted out of Europe. He has lit it up at all lower levels in the Czech leagues so if he can put up decent numbers in the top league this year that would be nice to see. Young Czechs VERY rarely post big point totals in the top Czech league before they are 20. Jasek also moved from HC Trinec to Bili Tygri Liberec this year where he is presumably getting a much better opportunity.

Here are the U20 stats for the 2016/2017 season in the top Czech league. Remember Martin Necas was a 1st-rounder.
http://www.eliteprospects.com/leagu...mname=&nation=&nationname=&age=u20&prospects=

Last edited:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I don't really know where to put this as he's not a Canucks prospect, but 2016 Giants draft pick Bowen Byram is seriously impressive. I'm watching him play tonight and he's the best player on the ice at 16 years old. His puck-moving ability is high-end, and he shows a ton of poise. Seems to have already made the top PP unit (although that's not exactly very difficult on the Giants). 3 pts in 3 games to start the year I'm pretty sure.

Mods please move if you find a more appropriate thread

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market

ru7AbvV.jpg

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So great nights from Lockwood Lind GAUDETTE Godjovih

Man this is looking good loving those 4 picks (plus Dipietro)

Reactions: Nomobo and WTG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad