Prospect Info: The Prospect Thread (Part XXXIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast

Nice start for DiPietro

Reading the spitfires thread is hilarious.

"DiPietro was DiPietro, he made saves he shouldn't have"
"Tonight was the DiPietro show"
"Dipietro, worth the overpriced admission."
"The more I see DiPietro suffocating teams into submission the more I wonder what the future holds for this kid. "
"DiPietro might be the most poised goaltender I've ever seen."

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Looks like Kelowna is having quite the game in Prince George. They just tied the game up 5-5

and as I say this PG scores 6-5

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
There you have it, Lind, scores the game tying goal and the game winner in OT. Also picking up a primary assist on the first Kelowna goal.

That's 13 points in 5 games, 6 goals and 7 assists and he has a point in every game he has played so far.

If I'm getting this right, all his goals have been at even strength.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Sooooo, how many are gonna catch a Giants game when Kelowna comes to town on Nov 18? Looking forward to see Lind’s game up close.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Sooooo, how many are gonna catch a Giants game when Kelowna comes to town on Nov 18? Looking forward to see Lind’s game up close.
i'm a STH so yes i'll be there

FYI glad we didn't take Rasmussen, was a complete non factor tonight. Thought he would dominate the smaller Giants in his hometown..... he was terrible. No pace, terrible passes and vision, lazy plays, he's a physical specimen and that's it. If he pans out Martin Hanzal 2.0. In the top 10 yikes.
Roman and Byram are players. I absolutely love James Malm this guy brings 110 % every game and why the **** wouldn't we take Ronning he's got game. Valimaki is a nice player.

Last edited:

Southern_Canuck

Sep 13, 2004
Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
i'm a STH so yes i'll be there

FYI glad we didn't take Rasmussen, was a complete non factor tonight. Thought he would dominate the smaller Giants in his hometown..... he was terrible. No pace, terrible passes and vision, lazy plays, he's a physical specimen and that's it. If he pans out Martin Hanzal 2.0. In the top 10 yikes.
Roman and Byram are players. I absolutely love James Malm this guy brings 110 % every game and why the **** wouldn't we take Ronning he's got game. Valimaki is a nice player.

Funny, I took the kids to the TC game last night and in the first few mins (which included a TC PP) I thought Rasmussen was noticeable with his size and puck skill. He made a nice play that led to the first TC goal and I remember thinking it was gonna be a tough night for the Giants. Then, like you say, he really stopped being a factor after that. Has nice hands and his size and skating is good but plays like lots of 6’5 guys and really coasts around out there. That said, I saw him in preseason with Detroit and he was a totally different player and looked like a young Jeff Carter on the ice.

I think he’ll be a good NHLer but I think he’s kind of a lazy player in the dub.

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Canucks need a Right Shot PP Dman in 1st round

but one more LW with size, skill and grit - love Jackson Leppard of the Prince George Cougars he is from North Vancouver I would be thrilled to get him in the 2nd or 3rd round

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Canucks need a Right Shot PP Dman in 1st round

but one more LW with size, skill and grit - love Jackson Leppard of the Prince George Cougars he is from North Vancouver I would be thrilled to get him in the 2nd or 3rd round

Thats where Evander Kane comes in. He's going to be a Canuck next season

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Gadjovich and Lind are having an incredible start to their season. Feels good to have these players in the system

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
So, Lind is eligible to play in the AHL next season since he turns 20 before December 31 of next season. Is there some European country Benning has decided would be the best place for him to take the next step in his career?

Gadjovich meets the same standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad