The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
I was going to ask why the Preds seem to get a pass and the Titans don't
Budget restrictions, lack of high picks, players leaving in FA, It's taken a while to build plus the 3 other expansion franchises aren't any better off.

Look everyone I don't hate the Titans and cheer for them but I am not buying in on anything they do until I see it happen.

I want so badly to be wrong on Mariota and for him to be a top 5 QB for years, but after Young and Locker I want to be 100% sure of him. Ditto the coaches and GM. I have been fooled too many times by this team that my expectations are for them to screw it up in epic ways. One decent 9-7 season is not going to make me believe yet. Please understand my POV on this.

Last edited:

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Sorry, I can't hear you up here in Cheeseheadland, I'm too busy making space on the trophy shelf for another Lombardi Trophy.

Right next to the photo of Jerry Kramer carrying said Mr. Lombardi off the field after winning the second of those two trophies...

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Sorry, I can't hear you up here in Cheeseheadland, I'm too busy making space on the trophy shelf for another Lombardi Trophy.

Right next to the photo of Jerry Kramer carrying said Mr. Lombardi off the field after winning the second of those two trophies...
You are starting to sound like a Blackhawks fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad