OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I heard Zach Edey decided to just camp in the lane a little longer. He’s joining the team in Arizona a few days from now.

Seriously though, does 3 seconds no longer exist in college?

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
Supposedly if 1 foot is out of the paint and you lift your other foot off the paint your good... kinda like intent to whistle I guess. NCAA rules only lol

I had bama and vols for the championship lol

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
:banana::devdance::partytime:

Thank you Arkansas for saving us 33 million.

Most overrated coach in NCAA history. Should have had a minimum of 4 titles with all the talent he had.

Did this actually work out the way you hoped? Wasn’t sure how high on the list Pope was for most.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Did this actually work out the way you hoped? Wasn’t sure how high on the list Pope was for most.
Obviously I would rather have had one of the big names, but regardless, Cal had to go. The game has passed him by.

Rick Pitino, for what it's worth, made a video with glowing praise of Pope.

It's either gonna be a great hire and he will prove to be one of the next great young-ish coaches, or else he's another Gillespie and we will get the big fish next time.

Reactions: LCPreds

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I’d love the draft. I love the trade talk I love all that thing but I just f***ing hate waiting look I’m a patriots fan. I knew that Bill was going to be coming, but Jesus pick or make a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad